PART 36 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 16)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

*** This chapter contains rape story. ***

--- PETE ---

"Your call!! Me or them?!!" Vegas gave an ultimatum. I thought about it and squinted my eyes shut. He pressed more weight on me... I was out of choice and conceded...

"You... Just you."

I picked the best selection out of the bad options that I was offered. I wanted to run away. I was boxed in... I was repulsed and had to swallow my pride once again... He looked at me as a predator watching his prey. He gave a devil grin and began nosing my neck. I closed my eyes and my body got stiffen. My hair was standing up... I was sickened of the unwelcomed touch on my body. The thought of death came into mind... It's getting harder and harder to live with this filthy organ.

"Obey me!", Vegas whispered in my ear while kissing its tip. That had sent chill down my spine. I swallowed... I braced my mind for what's about to happen to me.

"Let me go...", I had no way to escape and stop fighting... but I still ran my mouth and begged. I wanted to resist... yet I knew the outcome of that choice... He would beat me and make the pain multiply.

I felt the warm breath and the wet of his tongue on my skin. My heart was drumming with fear. His hand was happily playing with my chest.

"Vegas...I beg you"

"Beg me... I like to hear it", he murmured while nosing on my collarbone. He was moving down to pay my chest full attention. Brand new feeling happened when he did that... I felt a strange sensation in my abdominal. I pressed my lips tight when Vegas started to put force on his lips... There was something anew... It didn't hurt like in the past... it was an indescribable feeling.

Even with that, my subconscious felt violated. My suppression turned shuddering and the tears were coming down my cheeks. I felt so weak... The sadness has been replaced with agony and tension which my mind was not able to handle.

I didn't know how much fear I have shown... I was unable to contain it within. My restrained hands squeezed the bedsheets tight... I closed my eyes and let the tears travel down my temples. Vegas paused and let go of my chest... A moment later, my wrists were released and the weight was, too, lifted from my body. Vegas raised and brushed the hair up with his hand.

"Why do you have to cry like a school girl? What a turn off!", Vegas said grumpily. I sat up and scooched until my back hit the headboard. I used the back of my hands to wipe off the tears.

"..."

"Why?!! Do you disdain of me?" Vegas stared in my direction... I looked away.