PART 68

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

"You two brothers are so happy!", voice of the third person came from behind me. Chey and I alarmed and turned to face him. "Wow~ Your offering this year is so luxurious. I shouldn't be surprising since you become a bodyguard of... Ops! More like ..."

"Shut up!", I screamed and stared him down. I was angry at him for what he did. I didn't trust anyone at this point in time.

"Whatever~ Can I have the food after the incenses burned out?", he carelessly asked.

"Did you fully move into the gaming house? You look worse each time I see you", Chey wincingly commented.

"Who would look as good as you since you are rich now?... Why did you call me out here, anyway?", Uncle Tee looked me in the eyes and sneered.

"Go talk to me over there", I gestured for him to follow me but immediately Chey sulked.

"Talk right here! P'Porsch, you promised to tell me everything." I sighed... I promised him last night after I told Chey everything I knew. I would not keep him in the dark. Chey wanted me to share everything with him. He was a grown up now and wanted to be in the light for better or worse. I had to stop seeing him as a kid that needed to be shielded from the truth... He was as strong as me.

I arranged for Uncle Tee to meet us here. He knew this place because the used to work for my parents when he wasn't this deep into the gambling. Actually, I didn't want to consider him a relative since the incident about the house deed... but I needed the information... I didn't have that many choices. I couldn't trust anyone, both Uncle Tee and Vegas.

Money Talks...

"The photograph that you gave me..."

"How much do you have?", he cut in.

"฿50,000", I plainly said.

"Ha! I don't believe that is all you have." Uncle Tee frowned and brushed pass me to sit down by the well. He crossed his arms and gazed at me as he knew that he had an upper hand.

"How much do you want?", I crunched my teeth while watching his selfish face. I wondered if he ever thought of me as his relative.

"฿200,000", Uncle Tee demanded.

"฿100,000", I negotiated. I wouldn't let him get everything that he asked or he would grow a routine. "This is all I have. If you don't want it, that's fine..." I stared him down to make him believe.