PART 42 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 18)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

**** Sorry for the delay... I was busy + the language of this part is hard... I want to make sure to only put out my best work... It's an important part since it is the turn of their relationship. Hope that you all enjoy it... ; ) ****

Day 0, the day they found the body... The chaos and argument were taking place in the First Family household. The alarm bell went off. They were now realized that they have lost our dear Pete.

Pete has been sneezing like crazy... non-stop... Between the sneezing and nose rubbing, Pete's nose has turned red and a bit burned... He got a tad light headache from the sneezes.

Pete picked out a book and laid on the sofa to read. Vegas was on the bed and played with the computer. The semester has ended and Vegas was on the school brake. Pete was edgy since he didn't get to mess with the padlock and plot his escape because Vegas was in the room.

Vegas felt that Pete might be sick. He brought over an antihistamine pill and a glass of water for Pete...

--- PETE ---

"What's with this medicine?", I asked while accepting the pill.

"Allergy medicine. Your face is all red. Do you feel sick?" Vegas sat down next to me and put his palm on my forehead to check the temperature. I quickly looked away... I didn't know... I couldn't face him since he kissed me. I felt awkward somehow... It's not like I was afraid of him... nor disdained... definitely not feeling good. I didn't know!!!

"I feel fine. I'm ok," I stiffed up. I kept the same practice of playing along and being good... I still resisted him verbally.

"Take the medicine", Vegas told me. I did as he asked. Vegas turned off the air conditioner and open the balcony door to let the fresh air in.

"I have a feeling that you might have been in the cold air for too long."

Vegas walked out of the room. I was very amazed that he has been so nice to me lately. He hadn't been angry or yelling at me!!... felt very strange... He came back with a black fan, set it up and turned it on for me. Vegas went to laid in bed with his back leaned against the headboard. He rested the computer on his stomach. He waved for me to come to him.

"..." I felt like I had no other choice. I was trying to stay away. I didn't want to go near him... I wished I could have done Porsche's move of showing K.Kinn his foot or screaming my refusal... Those were my wishful thinking. I could only unhappily go to sit next to him in bed.

"Go to sleep." Vegas pulled me toward him.