PART 15 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 4)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PETE ---

"Please~ Please~ Please~~ Help me, K.Tankhun." I felt like myself again after I slept the full whole day. K.Kinn allowed me to rest and had me get ready for the mission. One more day to go...

"No! Why should I?", Tankhun said sulkily. He crossed his arm and turned his face the other way as he didn't want to listen to me. He was still mad at me about yesterday – He was unsuccessfully trying to wake me up to play with him. I accidentally yelled at him when I was half-asleep.

"Please~ Help me", I shook his arm. K.Tankhun peeked at me from the corner of his eyes. He shirked me off.

"You only care about me when I could benefit you... I'm telling you now that I won't be just a tool for anyone. You are an ungrateful little prick! I'm just the oldest son of the First Family. I won't dare compare myself to the older son of the Second Family. You sleep-talk about him. You breathe in and out as Vegas these days. Agree?!!!" K.Khun got up from the couch and pacing back and forth.

"K.Khun~ I'm so sorry about yesterday. I was really sleepy then", I sighed for a million time today. If I called for K.Vegas, that would mean I have had a nightmare.

"Lame excuse!!...", he's still mad at me.

"Please be serious!" I have been negotiating with K.Khun for a while now. I need his help surveying the Second Family house. I had to get it done today so I would not get lost nor take too much time finding my way during the mission. I would need to ask for K.Kim's help if K.Khun was still like this.

"You didn't care about me yesterday. You could just continue doing that!", he was still mad...

"Please, K.Tankhun. Please pretend to visit K.Kun. You may bring him documents or something. I need to check their security camera system, house layout, and internal access", I stated my intension. I would come back and draw up a solid plan. I only know the exterior of the house and that's not enough. K.Tankhun hated that family so he hardly made a visit. I worked for him so I never went there as the result.

"Why do I have to do it?!", K.Khun yelled with frustration.

"This is to perform the duty to the family. I try to catch the bad guy so we can stop the corruption", I was reasoning with him.

"None of my business! You can do it on your own", he carelessly said.

"Well, shouldn't you be performing the duty to the family as well? This all is for our family business well-being", I couldn't help myself to lecturing him. I always did that when this subject matter came up.

"Ha! Watch my lips! 'I don't care! I have inheritance.' Remember that!", K.Tankhun said with confidence. So like K.Khun...He was the oldest son but he didn't show leadership as expected of him.

"Fine! I will go get help from K.Kim then. Well, we might run into Macau there. Hmm... we might have an opportunity to slap him a couple of times. Or we can just mess with his head. Imagine when he run to K.Kun crying... or we can kidnap him? Oh well~ You don't want to come for a small revenge like those. That's fine", I acted as I was considering those options.