PART 37 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 17)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PETE ---

I totally got it now why the prisoners had to use marking to count their day inside. I was losing count of time. I thought of the Sirius in Azkaban... I started to lose it.

Besides that, my boring life was pretty much the same. Vegas was working in his study since late morning and called to go the company office with his dad. Work was stressful around here... I took a guessing that they were getting ready to encounter issue of the information that I stole and sent back to the First Family. I did believe that K.Kinn, K.Korn and P'Chan were working on a plan ... Did they think of me?...

Hey baby, won't you look my way? I can be your new addiction...

[Creak~~]

I took a pause from my sit-up to see the incoming person.

"Pete, K.Vegas wanted to talk to you." Nob handed me a phone. As soon as I saw the phone, I couldn't contain my enthusiastic.

"Don't be so excited. K.Vegas ordered me to stand guard. If you are mischievous, I can shoot for a kill." Nob lifted up his jacket to show me the gun. I grimaced and took the phone from Nob.

"Yes?"

[What do you want to eat?] Vegas was laughing... He must have heard what Nob just told me.

"What?", I wasn't sure that I have heard it correctly.

[I asked of what you want to eat. I will buy it for you.] I looked at the phone screen in my hand with puzzlement. Was this the real Vegas? How come he has been nice to me lately? But the name on the screen was his name and the voice was him. Did he have a demonic possession? What should be my response?

"I can choose what I want to have?"

[I don't want to keep making you instant noodle. Too much work for me. Hurry up! What do you like to have?] Vegas sounded fidgeted.

"Errrrr....."

[I'm at a Japanese restaurant with Macau. Would you like sushi or sashimi or any food from here?]

"Yikeee... Nooo... I want Thai food with rice. Spicy food, please. If you find food from the southern region, that will be amazing", I was dreaming of the food... normal food!!!

[Where would I find that? Can you eat something easy?]

"Hey! That's not hard. Just simple Thai food, you know?!"

[Oh my God!!! You are so damn picky!! Alright! Let me talk to Nob.] I handed the phone to Nob. Vegas ought to be in a good mood. I was a tad displeased by him... what I wanted was not so hard! I was easy, I thought.