PART 5

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

Have you ever had a dish that you never had before and then liked it so much after the first time? It didn't look all that great... and it only tasted ok... but you found it addicting. When you go back to your old favorite food that you have been loving all your life, you were no longer sure that you still liked it that much anymore... and the more you consumed the new one, the likely you forget the one you have adored prior...

Tonight, sex was entirely different from any beforehand. Everything happening now was full of intention... not because we had to. Kinn made me feel great... actually more than great. Spectacular! There was warmth in my heart which overtook it all. It was something beyond physical and imitated urge. As well, the absent of guilt and need to justify the right and wrong of our action has made this brand-new feeling whole.

Have this been my taste all along? ...

Porsche woke up to a new day with a better spirit in Kinn's bed. There was a bearable pain in his behind and tiredness... Porsche fell asleep after the fourth round... Kinn's small protest was the last thing he heard.

"Do you feel ok?... Are you skipping school?", Kinn walked up to me with some pain medicine and a glass of water.

"Hmm... I'm ok", I accepted the medicine and took it. Kinn smiled and gently padded my head.

"You are not mad at me anymore, right?", he asked softly with warmth in his eyes. I looked away.

"Hmm...", I replied in my throat and finished the water.

"Go get dress and you will ride to school with me", Kinn said and got up to put on his watch.

"I will ride my bike", I said plainly.

"You are not in the condition to ride your bike today. Don't argue with me. Go get ready", Kinn said with a stern voice. I complained under my breath and got out of the bed.

Kinn dropped Porsche off in front of his building and he would pick him up after school. Their relationship has improved. They teased each other in text during the day which made Porsche smiles to his phone. Tem & Jom mocked him that he had a new love.

Porsche made a quick stop at the gym after the class where he ran into Vegas, again...

"I got here early and had nowhere else to go. Porsche!!!", Vegas said to P'Beam and then he noticed me... He was surprised to see me there. He rushed up to where I stood. I saw that and took a step back. Why didn't he have to stay at his own school? He came here a lot.

"Porsche, how are you?", He asked with worry. I thought of last night incident in his car and frown. "Eh... Are you afraid of me? I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to do anything to you honestly." I wasn't afraid of him. I just was not sure what to expect from him. Tem and Jom came in to help when they saw that I made the face.

"Hi Vegas", Jom greeted with cold voice.

"Porsche, if I made you feel bad, I would want to apologize. I am so sorry. I only meant well." This was the first time I saw him with a sad and worry look.

KinnPorsche Story by Daemi -- RECAPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें