PART 66

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

"Where did you go?", the cold voice visibly stressed each word... my nervousness gradually cumulated.

"My club at school."

"I ask you where you were", Kinn loudly reiterated the question. I gazed down... I wouldn't dare gazing even at the back of the one who I loved.

"To school", I repeated the answer quietly to tranquil my audacity.

"I give you one more chance to tell me. Where did you go... with Vegas?" I bit my lip. That meant he must have known since the beginning.

"... Did you have me followed?"

"... I sent Pai after you." Kinn turned to look me in the eyes. At this very moment, I was fearful of Kinn. I was afraid that he would know who I went to visit... and about my mom and dad. I was nervy of the problem that I was not ready to handle.

"..."

"Where did you go?!"

"I... Haven't Pai already reported back to you?"

"If my guy is smart enough and was capable of leeching on to Vegas... there would be no need for me to have to get the answer out of you!" Kinn glowered straight at me while crunched his hands together. "I warned you... not to trust Vegas!!" Kinn harshly smacked the table on top of his loud shriek.

"I didn't do anything bad!!", I raced my volume to show that I was not afraid of him... but my vocal was a bit shaky at the end.

"What are you doing, Porsche?!"

"..."

"I give you whatever you want. Anything you want, I make sure that you get it. Why do you have to do this?!", Kinn swept items off the table.

"I want the truth..." I gasped with mixed-emotion... I felt like losing my balance.

"What truth do you want?!! For the matter of fact, you know that the First Family is preparing to take out the Second Family. What else do you want?!!!!" Kinn was fuming. His glower reminded me of the first night that we met. He was aggressive, uncompromised and no adoration in his sight.

"You never told me any fu*king thing!!! That's why I have to do this on my own!!", I shouted back at him. My toleration was diminished with the tears which were drenched out.