PART 44 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 20)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PETE ---

Vegas sang, ... {Just Close Your Eyes by BodySlam - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2NhBomJPgc}

         ... Keep the story of the day that there is only us...

         In the heart that has never forgotten...

         The bright blue sky...

         The beautiful heart...

         Pictures of our love has changed our lives to be vigorous.

         When you smile, the whole world is so beautiful.

         I just want to thank you for every good day that I have you..."

I wouldn't dare look him in the eyes

I wouldn't dare look him in the eyes. I could feel that he was staring at me. "... So, is it working?", Vegas asked with a grin.

"Which of these boxers do you like to take with you? Between these." I showed him two pairs of the boxers that I had in my hands. Vegas ignored my question and just smiled at me. "These then. Here! It's done. I want to use the restroom..." I left the bag in front of the closet. 

I turned left and right before walking to the bathroom. I grabbed my left chest and leaned on the wall as soon as I got inside. "Fu*k!!! I felt like I just had a heart attack", I cursed. What on earth did he say?! I was not stupid ... But I didn't want to admit it. Not true!!! No Way!!! Ugh!!!!! He absolutely meant me. What should I do?!!!!! Was he kidding?!!!!!!! Geese! I felt like I was about to have a stroke!

...

..

.

"Why did you eat so little?" In the afternoon, Nob brought me sandwiches. I didn't like it but I let it slide. Vegas ate with me in the evening. He had his food and I had Thai rice and curry concept like before. I ate only 3-4 bites and put down the food.

"I don't know. I felt like I ate somehow." I drank the water and looked at my plate with confusion myself. How did I feel full... my mind felt peaceful as I have just gone to the temple or something... someone sent me merit... weird...