PART 65

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

"Porsche... Porsche!" Vegas rubbed my arm to bring me back to present.

"My mom and dad... it wasn't an accident." As soon as I spoke the words, I could no longer curb back the tears. I didn't want to display my weakness to strangers but that was not an option. The question has been kept deep within for the longest.

"This maybe enough for today... Let head back..."

"I want to know what he meant. I need to know everything!" Vegas sighed and glanced at Keat who was taken to lay down on the bed.

"I, as well, want to know several things from him but I think we have to thread it gently and carefully due to his condition", Vegas offered his opinion and I inclined to agree. It was the most reasonable thing he had said today.

"Let's go." Vegas reached into his pocket and pulled out five thousand bills from his wallet. He then walked up to them and handed the money to Keat's mother. "If you need anything else, just give Nob a call." He put his hands into the praying position to bid the old lady good bye... I shadowed him.

Vegas took me back to the car...

"What's next?...", Vegas turned to ask me. I was absent-minded and didn't reply. The answer started to take shape in my head... Did he mean 'didn't mean to kill'?...

"K.Korn killed my mom and dad..." While my mind wandered out, what Keat said has been reciting in my mind.

"I'm not sure. As I told you, a portion of his brain was destroyed. Nob reported to me that he hasn't been able to patch up the story together." Even with that, I was positive that their deaths were not an accident. He correctly called out my parents' names, which meant he remembered some parts of the story.

"May you bring me back here tomorrow? I need to know everything."

"Umm. You also have to pursue a different approach because Keat's words will bear no weight." Vegas drove faster than before. He kept looking at this watch... I didn't care... My worry was on what to do after this. I had to wake up from the dream... a good dream which had Kinn in it... I had to stop the besotted love I had for him... Stop listening to the love words he showered me with... I had to face the reality that I didn't even know how to handle it.