33| Least of Your Concern

"Cypress?" I spoke weakly as I fluttered my eyes open

I was in a room that I am all too familiar with. It was the room where several men have lost their lives at my hand. It was the room where I have chopped off body parts. Gouged out eyeballs and reign hell. It was my torture room. It so happen to be the same room Kal had lost his life. I was tied to a chair, and Milton was standing over me with a callous look in his eye.

"You are finally awake." He said right before he slammed his fist to my cheek.

He's been beating the shit out of me on and off for a few hours. I've slipped in and out of consciousness. Silvia is dead, and he wanted me to pay for it. The pain, I could tolerate. This is not my first rodeo.

"Where is she?" I asked. My voice sounded like a frail man that I don't even recognize.

Even after all the punches to the face. The only thing on my mind was Cypress and her wellbeing. I should have known, that Milton was capable of getting through my security. He knows the ins and outs of my entire corporation. I did the best I could to keep her away from him but at the end I failed.

Milton is a diabolical man. Chills run down my spine at the thought of what he may do to her.

"She should be the least of your concern now," Milton said dismissively.

He was panting. He's been taking his time pummeling me. I was tied to a chair so I could not fight back but I know this would have another outcome if it were one on one.

Sure Milton is a highly trained combative psychopath, but so am I.

"Does this make you happy?" I spat.

My head was doing spins and my entire body was in pain. Both my eyes were swollen shut and it was very difficult for me to see him. I would have never guessed in a million years that things would turn out the way it is right now. The man that I once considered my right-hand man was now beating the shit out of me for the death of his whore sister.

"You let that ugly nigger kill my sister, and you expect me to show you mercy." He chuckled cynically. "You are insane. I'm going to have my fun before I kill you."

I should have killed this man when I had the chance.

"You are clearly an imbecile if you think Cypress is ugly."

The racial slur he used towards my woman was unacceptable. I felt my chest heaving up and down from an uncontrollable fury rising in me. I wanted to fucking fight this bastard so bad but I couldn't because he had me tied up so I did the next best thing. I used my words to insult him.

There is things I know about Milton that I've never addressed because it was never my business. Now it was all fair game.

"You couldn't get a woman like Cypress if you tried you fucking incel bastard!" I chuckled. "You think I don't know that you have never been with a woman. You are probably still a virgin." I said in laughter.