12| Powerful Man

I stared forward at the large man who have been guarding me for the past three days

I stared forward at the large man who have been guarding me for the past three days. He was rubbing his cheek. I decked in the mouth earlier this morning for being fresh. He is the most disgusting pervert I have ever met.

I have attempted several times to escape this place but it is impossible. I am underground, and there are dozens of men roaming the area. It will be a miracle not to get caught.

"I have to pee," I announced folding my arms over my chest. "You just went." He snapped. "Well, I have to go again!" I shouted back at him with just as much aggression. "You can pee right here then." He said poking his stubby finger at his lips.

This man is diabolical. I gagged and plopped back down on the small bed in the cell room. I was past irritable. I have a slight case of claustrophobia. So being trapped in these close quarters was torture.

Sick asshole!

I am at the point of going into a full-blown meltdown sitting in this bared-up cell. It's been three days. Three mother fucking days! I looked down at the dark brown dress I had on. It was filthy. I haven't showered since I was forced down here.

The memory of Jonas shooting Max in the head replayed in my mind over and over. Jonas turned out to be nothing I expected him to be. He's a fucking leader of a Russian mafia. Just how the fuck does shit like this always happen to me?

"Well, look who it is." I scoffed when I saw Jonas appear in front of my cell.

He was well dressed, and he had a cocky grin on his face. I could not wait to get my hands on him. I don't even care if he kills me. I am going to have to do some damage to that pretty little face of his.

To think I was considering having sex with him. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

"My men are saying you are giving them some problems." He said adjusting his tie. "Fuck you and your men." I spat angrily. "You are treading on thin ice, Ms. Belmont." "I don't give a fuck." I shot back before he could even finish his sentence.

Jonas glanced over at the fat-ass guard that was sitting in the corner and signaled him to leave.

"My family is going to be looking for me," I told Jonas. "That's the plan." He was calm as he ran his hand through his jet-black hair.

I pursed my lips. "If you are referring to my sperm donor you are out of luck. That man doesn't give a shit about me."

Jonas shook his head and then let out a light chuckle. "I highly doubt that. If I didn't give a fuck about someone, I wouldn't deposit $100 million into their bank account, would I?"

How does he know?

"I also know how to get to your adoptive family. Magnolia and Angelica."

No!