I shake my head no. "Jeongin... there is a zero point five percent chance I make it....if I have this baby I will die." I tell him my voice breaking.

"No. No...no then don't have the baby don't have it no." He says shaking his head crying. "It's too late...I'm already three months in." I say to him. He covers his eyes with the palms of his hands laying his elbows on his legs supporting his head as he cries into his palms.

My throat feels so tight I just want to break down right here but I can't...I need to be strong it's my turn now.

I take his hands from out of his face holding them both. "Look at me." I tell him softly.

His scared, sad, panicked eyes look into mine. "Promise me one thing...promise me that no matter what happens you will love the baby forever. Be the best daddy you can be, be strong, show it how to be a leader, a fighter, a caregiver, a badass, and one day...." I stop talking my voice breaking but my heart breaking even more.

"One day if you find a wonderful person to be the mother of our child love her endlessly...but always put our baby first. You will be the best dad in the world Jeongin." I tell him smiling tears running down the both of our faces. I remove my hands from his wiping his tears with the pad of my thumbs holding his face in my hands.

"I can't do it without you." He cries "I wouldn't want to imagine doing it without you y/n." His breathing getting unsteady. "I know.. I know but you will." I say softly crying.

He starts sobbing crying uncontrollably bringing tears to my eyes. I scoot over towards him more straddling his lap pulling him into my body. He tucks his face into my neck crying, sobbing. I've never seen him so upset, so hurt, so broken...

I try my best to not let him know I'm crying but I can't help it. I can't help but cry my heart hurting.

________________________________
~Four hours later~
________________________________

Y/n POV:

I go down the stairs just got done taking a shower now in my pajamas going to eat dinner. I go into the dining room everyone already there aside from Chan and Jeongin. "Where is Innie?" Lee know asks. "Ah he fell asleep." I tell him.

"Should we wake him for dinner?" Lix asks me I shake my head no. "Nah just let him sleep." I tell him brushing it off. I sit down with everyone looking at my favorite cooked dish in front of me. I wish that I could genuinely enjoy it like I should but I can't... I just want to cry. All I want to do is cry. I feel like I'm drowning in a lake with a thick layer of ice.

But I need to keep myself together. I need to stay strong for the members for my family. I will be happy for the rest of the time I'm here with them.

I didn't tell ITZY what would happen because I wouldn't want to cause them worry either and lee know has no clue yes he was with me but I then went into a private room with the doctor. Thinking of Telling them breaks my heart so I won't. I want them all to only have happiness. That's all that I want.

"So y/n what movie will we watch?" Singing asks excitedly. I smile seeing his big genuine smile with light and joy inside his big puppy dog like eyes.

"Hmm I don't know...what do you boys think?" I ask taking a bite of my food. The table now is loud chatter going throughout the table deciding on movies to watch. I smile watching them talk loudly over each other arguing over what we will watch.

About twenty minutes of arguing go by until we finally settle among a movie well then at least. "Okay well before anyone steps for in my bed you all need to wash your stank ass." I tell them very seriously.

"YAH I DONT STINK!" Hyunjin yells at me making me laugh a little. "Bullshit Hyunjin you probably stink the worst." I tell him crossing my arms. "And you dont!?" He asks one hundred percent offended. "No. I don't actually want to know why? Because girls don't stink." I say flicking my hair behind my shoulder giving him a smug smile.

"HAHA THATS A FUCKING LIE." Hyunjin says laughing loudly.

-
-

We are all in my bed snuggled up in the blankets watching some zombie movie they wanted to watch so bad. I am laying in between Felix and lee know laying my head on lee knees arm with my leg thrown over Felix who is holding onto it obviously scared by the movie.

All of the lights are off and the TV is at a nice loud volume. Everyone in the blankets cuddling with each other. I mean who would have thought I'd be here now?

It's crazy...laying here with all of them...with my family..my real family...and to think I've tried to kill some of them is the funniest part. I remember being so angry being here I just wanted to go back to what I thought was my home. I love these guys so much and am forever grateful.

If I have six more months left on this earth I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else but them. So that's what I will do...I will spend the rest of my six months with them and be happy we will make memories that they will be able to cherish for the rest of their lives and all I can do is make them happy while I can.

________________________________
~Next day~
________________________________

3rd person POV:

Y/n wakes up Hans foot laying on her face. She turns over to see Hyunjin laying on top of Felix hugging him while he sleeps. Y/n looks around seeing everyone still sleeping. She gets up climbing over everyone trying to get out of the bed as quietly as possible.

Once she gets out of the bed she slips on her house slippers going out of her room. She rubs her eyes still not fully awake. "Good morning" she says to a couple maids that are dusting. "Good morning Ms. Bang." They both say bowing smiling sweetly.

Y/n gets downstairs going into the kitchen to make an americano. Once she makes a cup she goes out onto the back patio sitting on the hammock type chair looking out at the ocean sipping her coffee.

She smiles looking at the beautiful scene ahead of her. The sliding glass door opens Chan closing it behind him as he goes out. He walks over to where y/n is sitting next to her.

Y/n looks over and sees Chan looking out at the ocean witnessing the same beauty she once was.

"How did your business trip go?" She asks him. "It went okay only one person died so progress is being made." He says now looking at her. "Mm" she hums smiling at him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have even considered you marrying Jackson. You are right you are your own person and all I want if for you to be happy." Chan tells her remaining eye contact.

"I'm glad you came to your senses." Y/n tells him. Chan lets out a small chuckle y/n doing the same. "It took the maknaes to beat me up but yes I have came to my senses"Chan tells her. Y/n let's out a laugh moving Chan's arm putting it around her so she can lean into him.

"Chan.." y/n says looking at the ocean. "Hmm?" He hums. "We need to talk." She tells him sitting up.

"About?" He asks her listening to what she has to say. "Jackson's been cheating you out." Y/n tells him raising an eyebrow. Chan's eyebrows furrow "what do you mean?" Chan asks y/n. "When I was working on the club when you weren't here I analyzed all of the stocks, sells, profits, any reconstruction or things that are needing to be done or fixed and when I was going through all your shares I noticed that GOT7's buys have increased a lot little by little overtime.

They only need to buy forty percent more worth of stocks before owning half of your business but In a way to speed it up they wanted to marry into the family...then maybe kill you so he could not only have his gang but ours too since he would have been my 'husband' that was his only motive for the offer. Think about it he wasn't interested in me the first time we met so why now?" She asks.

Chan looks at y/n shocked pricing everything together. "We should go to my office and talk about it more." Chan tells her. Y/n nods her head agreeing the both of them heading upstairs to Chan's office.

A/n:

Well......