Chapter 260

Depuis le début

I took my phone and looked it up. "Three minutes. Is it the hunger or because you crave it?"

She didn't hesitate. "Craving~ It probably tastes better than in my memory."

"I hope so for you Angel." The place was tiny.

The line was long, but it was worth the wait!

I was salivating, I mean... Look at this!

I let my wife order for herself. Her Japanese did improve, but I, of course, asked the waiter if there was any fish or seafood ingredients to make sure she'd be safe. She looked at me, noodles already between her chopsticks. "Can I eat or you want to double check?"

Just to make sure. "Verification~" I stole some broth and tasted. "Ouh yum! It's chicken, you can slurp your noodles now!"

She pouted. "I don't slurp." Oh yes she did. She ate and I recorded. "Hobi!"

I laughed. "What? I wanted evidence to show you!" I played it. "See? So cute."

"Ya." She slapped my upper arm. "Why are you so mean?"

I shrugged. "You say mean, I say appreciating the quirky things about you."

Aecha's P.O.V.
He found that.."It's cute?"

He nodded. "Yeah! That and when you do a happy dance on your seat when you eat something yummy. I can go on if you'd like?"

I was flustered enough already. "N-no thank you." I put a strand of hair behind my ear. "Wanted to go shop before ice cream or?" I didn't really have shopping in mind.
.
.
.
How do I bring this up? We keep talking about the silly things we do like him always brushing the right side if his teeth first, him using a spoon for jam instead of a knife, his eyes going wide to stop himself from tearing up, me only eating pineapple in the evening when I want some, me always putting my socks first when I get dressed, me brushing my hair only with my left hand... The timing seemed so off, but I had to. "Hoseok, let's just go near the wall side of the sidewalk."

"Sure, what's up-" I pulled him into a kiss, hand on his cheek. He reciprocated.

It had been more than a few seconds when we pulled back. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

Another exchange on his part. "If you hadn't, I would've." He arranged my hair. "Can't stay upset at each other long huh?"

I let his arm rest on my waist as we resumed our search for ice cream. "Let's just say you're easy to forgive."

A laugh. "I'll take that."
.
.
.
.
"You remember how Tae dropped his cone two seconds after he got it?" I shared the memory in a giggle.

"Yeah! The pouty face he made. Thank goodness he got another one."

A thought crossed my mind. "Think it should be the first thing we do with our son or daughter? Get ice cream or a little dessert. There are a couple not far from home."

He liked the idea. "Sure! By the time we get them, they'll be old enough for a lick at least."

Right. "Nine months Mako said right?"

He nodded. "Yep! They'll have a blanket and some pacifiers, but the rest stays there."

"We have a lot to buy, don't we?" I thought at least a toy or two would be there as well.

He smiled and caressed my thigh. "Maybe we can look that up tonight?"

Hoseok, touching my thigh is NOT helping me right now. "Sounds good." The more we talked, the more I felt like a sibling wouldn't be too bad.

"Why are you licking your ice cream so suggestively? You're like." He imitated me.

Oh. I was doing that? "I don't know. Tastes really good."
.
.
.
He kept talking about where and what we could buy for the baby. All the way until we closed the door to our room. "And for the car seat, we could go to-"

I shut him up with a kiss. "You." I gently pushed him against the wall. "You've been driving me crazy all day."

He caught on really quick. "Oh.. baby fever much?" He grinned. "Plan's working."

That man, I swear. "Shut up Hoseok." My lips met his again. My body heated up when his hands went to my back and hips, securing me to him.

Our faces inches apart. "Seems you're good at doing that babygirl."

Now you have it! "You. Shirt off on the bed right now." He didn't get begged. I got on top of him while sat at the edge of the bed. "I don't want to hear one word out of your mouth until we're done. Got it?"

His fingers sneaked under my shirt. "Is your name banned too?"

I left kisses down his neck. "Hmmm... Fine. My name works."

My top didn't stay long. After leaving marks on his neck, my fingers which had been playing on his chest travelled to his shoulder to get a stance for me to grind on his thighs. His groans were so sweet. It was my favorite game.. How long until he pinned me down and took over? "Ash.. I- let me something-"

A long and deep kiss. My lips moved to his ear. "What did I say?" I felt his grasp on my thighs tighten. "No words."

He wouldn't last long. His nails dug in. His head was shutting backwards. He'd never climax like this. It kept him on the edge. I loved that. I was clearly having too much fun for his taste. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me down. "You're a little witch, you know that?"

Well... "Actually, I do."

I usually would say I shouldn't have said that, but boy was I glad I did. It was a passionate, deep, strong, intense exchange. Legs going over his shoulders one after the other, the pace getting quicker, the moans and groans sweeter, the kisses tender. I never thought it'd get better than that, and it kept going.