[28]-Should I tell her?

Start from the beginning

Listening to him, I came out of my daze and averted my eyes.

'Shit, I got caught, all because of you," I scolded my subconscious mind.

'Let him scold us. It is not like you have been scolded for the first time by him and if I get to see this handsome man flexing his muscles in front of me, I wouldn't mind being scolded at all,' my subconscious mind said and pouting I agreed.

When I looked at him again, he was already facing me with a spatula in his hands, crossed over his chest with a smug smile on his face.

"You know, I love it when I see you staring at me like that," he teased with his charming smile.

"Why?" I asked, getting out of the duvet and making my way to the open kitchen where he was.

"That's because you are the only person who has been successful in resisting my charms and if you ogle at me, it means that I have looks to die for," he said and winked at me.

"Haha. You wish," I said, rolling my eyes at him but who are we kidding?

We all knew how right he was.

"What are you making," I said and tried to look past him but he blocked my way and I looked at him, pouting.

"That little pout of yours is not going to work on me. Go freshen up in the guest room. There are all the toiletries you will need," he said.

"I don't want to," I said showing my puppy eyes.

He made a little distance between us by keeping his hands on my shoulder and said, "As much as I don't want to break it to you but please don't come near me,"

"Why?" I asked.

"That's because you have morning breath," he said with a smirk.

"Adarsh.." I screeched, keeping my hands over my mouth, embarrassed while he laughed at it.

He bloody laughed!

"I am going to kill you," I said and was about to charge at him but then he said, "Kill me after you brush your teeth. I can afford you killing me but not morning breath."

Glaring at him I stomped my foot and proceeded to one of the guest rooms but I could feel his laughter from behind me.

Closing the door with a thud and leaning on the door, I smiled.

I never knew someone's laugh and smile could make your heart feel so surreal, so content.

I tilted my head at the ceiling with my eyes still closed to send a prayer for him.

"Just keep him smiling. That's all I wish for," I said a silent prayer to god, wishing for it to be always fulfilled.

Making my way to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and showered.

Wrapping a towel around myself which was hanging from the hanger, I came out of the washroom but then something struck me.

I don't have fresh pair of clothes.

Oh god, what do I wear now?

I looked at my clothes from yesterday which was sprawled on the bed and my mind immediately went to the thought of wearing them today but then Adarsh's words from a few minutes ago rang in my ears.

He has already made me embarrassed once today, I don't want him to tease me again stating that my clothes are stinking.

But then maybe, they are not that stinking?

Taking my chances, I prodded to the bed and taking my top in my hands, smelled it, making my scrunch my nose and I felt like throwing up.

God, it was stinking!