[7]-What are you doing to me

Hey my lovely readers?

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far.

So, I was listening to some old songs when I came across this song which used to be in my playlist when I was a kid, so I thought of sharing it with you.

Please listen to it, I am sure you would love it.

Also lovelies, I have a request to make. One of my readers has started writing a beautiful book on sister's bond.

Please check the story out. it's called 'The purest bond of life: Sister's bond' by parinidhi_05

If you're unable to find it, I have added it in my reading list under 'something different' category. Please do read it, it would mean a lot to her and me.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft-22/03/2022

Completed-07/06/2022

Published-08/06/2022

I was right now in my house, having dinner with mummy

All day today while working at the flower shop, I was contemplating about my options to work in the club.

As of now, the only thought crossing my mind is the fact that there is no harm in working in the club and moreover, I would be able to manage everything, my finances, my studies and most importantly, I will be able to spend the whole day with my mother.

"What are you thinking about, beta" my mother said, bringing me out of my thinking reverie.

"Umm..nothing ma. Just some work related stress" I said, eating my food.

"You know when children enter teenage and start going to college, they should treat their parents as friends" she said and I looked up from my table.

Giving her a small smile, I fed her with my hands and she obliged.

Once we were done eating, I made her lay on her bed and made her eat the medicines.

I switched off the lights and kissing her forehead once as soon as I was about to leave the room, I felt a tug on my wrist.

Turning around, I saw through the darkness that mummy was sitting on the bed.

Switching on the bedside lamp, I sat on the bed.

"What happened, mummy? Are you alright?" I asked, checking her body temperature.

She was fine.

"What is bothering you?" she asked and I looked down.