[22]-Please avoid conflicts

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far.

Just a question, why are my regular readers who are voting are not commenting anything?

Guys, you all know that I try my best to reply on each and every comment right? Then what's stopping you all to write at least something, anything?

I really miss writing Akash's book. At least in his book I used to get hundreds of comments which I used to be so happy to reply but in Adarsh's book, I am hardly getting any.

Anyways, let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft - 01/06/2022

Completed-29/07/2022

Published-30/07/2022

I was waiting for him in my cabin as I had no idea what he was going to talk to Shreyas about

I had no idea if he would be calm or not.

Though he had asked me to go home, I didn't want to, knowing very well that there were fair chances of them indulging in a quarrel and worst, a fight.

I shuddered at the thought but I didn't want to face his wrath as I knew he was angry as heck, so I kept my distance from him.

I went to the pantry to get his black coffee, just as he likes it.

I came to know about it from Riddhi, the cool receptionist who I met on my first day here when I came here to attend the interview.

I was still lost in my thoughts in the pantry when I heard her voice from behind me.

"Hey Sophia," she said.

"Hey Riddhi," I said with a smile.

I didn't want anyone to know about what went wrong in the conference room.

"Hey girl, are you fine?" she asked.

"Of course, I am," I said with a smile.

"Hmmm," she said but didn't press any further which I am glad about.

"How did your meeting go?" she asked, filling water in her bottle from the water cooler.

"It was fine," I said, not giving away much information.

"It was with Malhotras right?" she asked, closing the lid of the bottle.

"Yes, it was," I said and proceeded to the coffee machine to make a cup of coffee.

"Is this for Adarsh sir?" she asked, eying the mug in my hands.

"Yes, it is and thank you so much for letting me know about how he likes his coffee," I said.