[19]-Why did you lie to me?

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far.

Before beginning the chapter, I would like to share a cover that I received from one of my constant readers cupidflakes_8

Isn't it beautiful? Chapter dedicated to you cupidflakes_8

Also, if time permits, please check her work. It would mean a lot to her and me (giving puppy eyes).

Let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft - 26/05/2022

Completed-19/07/2022

Published-20/07/2022

I was waiting for Adarsh sir when I heard mom say, "The house is no doubt beautiful but isn't it a little big for us? I mean we would have been fine even if it only had one or two bedrooms

I was waiting for Adarsh sir when I heard mom say, "The house is no doubt beautiful but isn't it a little big for us? I mean we would have been fine even if it only had one or two bedrooms."

We were right now seated on the enormous couch that we had in the living room and were chatting among ourselves.

"I know mom, this house is too big for us but Adarsh sir was adamant to rent this flat and I couldn't deny," I said, remembering the day when I had thrown a fit about the rent to be deducted from my salary.

"Adarsh seems to be a good person," mumma said.

"He is," I said and stared at the starry sky that was visible through the huge window in the living room, the tome spent by him was running in front of me, like a movie.

"His family seems to be very good," she said and I looked at her.

"You know, in terms of behavior, nature," she added hastily.

"How do you know if they are well mannered or not?" I asked.

"They have given him good upbringing, that itself screams volumes about how they are," she said.