Copyright/Instructions

A. This book is a work of fiction. The characters, names, places are all my imagination. Any resemblance to any person, character or situation is purely co-incidental, not intentional.

B. Copyright ©Shobhana Sinha 2022

C. No part of this book should be reproduced under any circumstances, in any form. In case I find anyone copying my work, I'll hunt you down and report your account, without any second thoughts. 

D. This book has mature content, which I'll be making you aware of in the beginning of the chapter. Readers not comfortable with mature content kindly skip it.

E. In case you don't like any part of the story or the story itself, kindly skip it. I like to live in a peaceful environment, without negativity because let's face it, we are already surrounded by enough negativity around us. 

I don't want to face it here, of all the places, where my passion resides because I've stated earlier, writing is something that I do from the bottom of my heart.

I don't like unnecessary bashing.

If you find yourself not enjoying my book, that's okay. There are tons of other books on this app but there's no need to be rude. Please just quietly leave.

F. I've always been open to criticism and I'll always be open to them as long as they're pointed out in a professional/respecting way. 

G. English isn't my first language, hence there'll be lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes and let's face it, I am not a professional writer, hence I am bound to make mistakes. 

H. Let me make this point extremely clear: my comment section WILL remain a kind place. If you are rude to me, my characters or any other reader in the comment section, you will be muted and if the situation is worse, I might report the account as well.

I didn't follow it in my first book but I am very much going to follow the above instruction from this book onwards because I don't want to face the same situation again that I came across in my first book.

Don't bash me later if any account is muted or reported.

I. Respect everyone's opinion and if somebody doesn't, don't start arguing. Nobody knows anyone here personally, so there is no use of spoiling someone's day or mood with just the fact that there are difference of opinions.

Try to bring a smile to someone's face, not spoil their mood. I am sure it'll make you feel content.

Wattpad is a place where you are free to express your opinion but, without hurting anyone's sentiment.

So, this book will be divided in two phases and hopefully, it will not be as lengthy as my first book because the storyline of this book, though again is on social issue but is quite different from the first book.

Last, but not the least, welcome to the journey of Adarsh and Sophia where you'll laugh and cry with them and hopefully, you'll give the same love and support to Adarsh and Sophia like you all have given to Akash and Siya.