[5]-What is happening to me

Hey my lovely readers?

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far.

What do you think is Adarsh's plan?

Let's begin with the chapter now to find out.

1st draft-16/03/2022

Completed-31/05/2022

Published-01/06/2022

Mummy had finally opened her eyes after a lot of wait and I was on cloud nine

Nothing could match or express the joy that I was feeling right now.

My mom is everything for me.

Paying the bill, I took her home with me.

Carefully I made her lay on the bed and she was fast asleep.

Kissing her forehead once, I made my way to the dining room.

Carefully tallying all the savings papa had and then my savings, I was calculating how short I am of money.

I needed at least fifteen more lakhs and with me doing distance learning in MBA, I can't even do a proper job.

I am not qualified enough.

How am I going to gather so much money?

I then looked at papa's photo which was hung on the wall and tears slipped my eyes.

I then looked at all the scattered papers on the dining table.

"How am I going to manage papa" I said and started sobbing with my palms on my eyes.

I didn't know what to do and who to ask help from.

My mother and father being only child to their parents, I didn't have any relatives to go to.

My maternal grandparents couldn't afford money that huge and my paternal grandparents didn't want to do anything with us.

They think that mummy and I were the reason papa is no more and they broke ties with us.

I doubt if they even know we are still alive or not.

Wiping all my tears, I carefully placed all the papers in the file and made my way to my room.

Papa had only got my education covered with the insurance and some savings which we had kept for emergency use.

Lying on the bed, the last thought that I had was to give up on my education.

Mummy was more important for me than me being an MBA graduate and if god would be with me, may be once mummy's treatment is done, I will be able to save enough money to do MBA someday.