[10]-You love him?

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far.

Before beginning, please listen to this song, it's definitely a treat for soft music lovers like me, so I thought of sharing it with you all.

The best part of this song? I believe is the sitar music that comes in between.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft-01/05/2022

Completed-17/06/2022

Published-18/06/2022

I really can't believe it has been almost a year working in this pub

My MBA results were announced yesterday and I was so happy that I can't express it in words.

I had passed with flying colors and was waiting for my offer letter as I had applied for few companies already and was selected in a few.

Although the salary wouldn't be much as I still would be a fresher but I was glad I could crack job in my profile and I was very much looking forward to start my journey as a working professional.

Today was my last day at this club and everyone including my manager was giving me farewell.

In this last around one and a half years, I had already made a special bond with all the employees and they were all so supportive of me.

I was right now in front of the huge cake with an 'ALL THE BEST' written on it and everyone was waiting for me to cut the cake because apparently they all couldn't wait to have a taste of the delicious looking chocolate cake.

I just chuckled and blew the candles with a wide smile on my face.

Cutting the cake in pieces, I fed all of them the cake and lastly, went to Raj.

As soon as I was about to feed him the cake in my hands, he took it from me and smashed the cake on my face instead and I gasped.

Everyone started laughing looking at me and I screamed in frustration.

"Raj, I am not going to leave you," I said and started chasing him.

I was still chasing him when out of nowhere he turned around and stood in front of me. I was very close to him and before I could balance myself, I fell straight on his chest.

I never had been this close to any male before except a certain someone who has hypnotizing black orbs.

Adarsh Sharma.

We were so close to each other and when I looked up from his chest, I saw him looking at me very intently.

Quickly coming out of his hold, I said "I...I am sorry."