[11]-I am your well wisher

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far.

So, Adarsh is going to hear this song in background, I think. Please listen to it, you will love it too.

Ahem ahem....please excuse some scenes in the video, just listen to the song.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft-03/05/2022

Completed-21/06/2022

Published-22/06/2022

As soon as I made my way to my room, I plopped on my bed with my head burried on my pillow

Even though I didn't want to think anything about it but whatever Raj said to me was roaming my mind.

"Do you love him?"

"Who?"

"Adarsh Sharma?"

"You love him."

I still couldn't wrap it around my head that Raj could sense about it but the big question is...how does he even know about it?

Moreover I don't love him, no I don't but then when he instead of asking stated that I love Adarsh Sharma, why didn't I deny it?

Why couldn't I deny it?

My head was about to burst thinking about all these things.

"Papa, I wish you were here," I whispered and tears slipped my eyes.

Just then I heard a gentle knock on the door and I wiped my tears.

"Sophia," I heard mom's soft voice and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Yes mumma," I said and she opened the door.

I looked at her and smiled.

"How was your farewell?" she asked, keeping her hands on my cheek once she was seated on the bed.

"It was so good mumma, I can't even tell you how happy I was," I said and started my rambling about how good the farewell party was.

"Are you fine?" mumma asked out of nowhere and my smile dropped but then composing myself I smiled again.

"Yes mumma, why do you ask?" I asked her with a wide smile so that she doesn't get stressed.

"I...I don't know but why do I feel like something is wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing is wrong mumma. You are just worrying for nothing," I said and stood up from my bed to go to the closet to change.

I was humming to a song when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I closed my eyes to get rid of the tears that were welled up in my eyes.