Resting against him, I murmured, "You can kidnap me whenever you want."

This made him chuckle, his body vibrating against my own.

"Good, then you're all mine today," he decided and I nodded, paying attention to the tired aspect of his voice, not yet exercised enough this early in the morning.

After a minute of cuddling into his chest, I sighed and linked my fingers through Michael's, pulling him over to where our friends were beginning to appear. Everyone but Calum was gathering their things and talking softly. I felt rather observant when I noticed Ashton walk over to Caroline's tent and begin to help her take it down. She shot him a small smile, the two working in satisfied silence.

I then helped Michael take down his tent since I assisted him while setting it up in the beginning. I was going to help Caroline with ours but Ashton seemed to have it under control, despite their differences last night.

"Someone has to wake up Calum." I said after a a while, all of us nearly packed up and ready to go. The air was somewhat stiff but everyone had smiles on their faces, clearly trying to make the best out of everything.

"I'll do it." Luke sighed and turned on his heels to invade Calum's tent, the one that he had all to himself since Luke selflessly took the back of Ashton's pick-up truck. I watched with my arms crossed for warmth until he ducked inside, his figure disappearing from view.

"Are you cold?" Michael asked, suddenly behind me. I look over my shoulder at him with a sheepish nod to which he smiled, looping his arms loosely around my collarbone. His chest on my back radiated warmth through me, yet he also set his chin on my shoulder before running his hands up at down my arms to cause some friction.

"Your sweatshirt got sandy so I didn't have anything to wear." I explained to Michael with a small pout as Luke reappeared from the tent, this time followed by Calum with obvious bed-head and a loose t-shirt caught awkwardly around his torso.

"It's too early for this." he groaned and scratched the back of his head, slowly beginning to take apart his tent with lethargic motions.

"I'm sorry to wake you." Luke said sarcastically and left him to work alone. Calum rolled his eyes but gestured to Michael, throwing his keys at him.

"Here, take these. Go load everything into the car."

We did as we were told, but faster this time with the help of the extra person, Ashton. Calum caught up with us eventually, shoving his tent set in the trunk and dusting off his hands with satisfaction.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready." Several of us replied and we all began piling into Calum's car- that is, everyone but Ashton. He stood to the side with a solemn frown and hesitantly turned to go back into his car when someone caught my eye. Caroline struggled to get out and hurried after him, jumping from Calum's passenger seat.

"I'll see you guys later?" she said, her hair blowing in front of her face when her toes touched the ground outside. "I'll ride with Ashton." She flashed us an apologetic smile before rushing over to his pick-up truck.

I watched as Ashton's head snapped up at her presence and he gestured for her to get in with a slightly confused expression. I could tell he wanted to laugh and tease her, but she was in no place to be joked with. He was still hurt.

After a moment, I realized we were all just sitting there watching. Glancing over at Calum, he was staring holes into the steering wheel with tight knuckles and a locked jaw. Caroline driving with Ashton over him caused his Adam's apple to bob with agitation.