30. It all Started Because I want to Save You

Start from the beginning

"I woke up here after comparing your picture with the anime version. And also I'm quite annoyed with Levi at that time because he's been buzzing around you. Brother's instinct." Luke shrugged. The two were taken into silence. Thought for a while and then continued to leisurely drink tea as they couldn't really find logic in this brainstorming session.

"Maybe you should really tell Levi." Luke suggested.

"Will he understand my hardwork?" Y/n asked back unconvinced.

"He would. He waited seven years for you, after all, sleeping beauty." Luke casually gave her a hint

Y/n raised an eyebrow at him and decided to think about it. Levi did deserve to know about her at least. She shrugged and sighed.

The door opened at the office and this was the scene Levi found.

The vinegar jar leisurely walked in and sat beside Y/n, snatching her cup away and sipped. His other free hand ran on the back of the sofa, almost as if leaning on Y/n's shoulder as he crossed his feet and glared at Luke.

"Pfft--" Luke almost spit out his own black tea and covered his mouth. His shoulders shaking in a desperate need to stop his laughter.

Y/n also wished to laugh but her character is currently not in any proper shape or form to even laugh herself. Making him jealous so amusing. It's like an addicting drug that sent her incredible euphoria.

Levi is so cute! She wanted to awe.

"Why are you stealing other's cup. Go get your own." Y/n scolded, pinching the older's waist.

Levi gripped her shoulder in turn, making their distance ambiguously close.

Luke raised an eyebrow. "Y/n. I have a phone. And I will take evidence." He said vaguely which Levi did not actually understand. However, Y/n actually did understand and glared at Luke.

"We are 2d images. No one will believe." She replied.

"So? It's still the same in real life."

"You didn't even believe when I said I looked like this." She replied annoyed.

Levi listened, still out of place. But it didn't stop him from understanding that Luke and Y/n's brainwaves seemed to align in terms of their conversation.

"How long have you two known each other?" He asked eyes turning dim. He doesn't believe that Y/n only have disciple acquaintances with this punk.

Y/n looked at Luke. In which he in turn looked back at her as if they were mentally conversing. This was one of the things that Levi hated about these two.

"Would you like to guess?" Y/n decided to ask.

"Stop beating around the bush and fucking tell me."

"If you don't want to guess then it's not my problem." Luke responded with clear irritation.

Levi clicked his tongue. He didn't want to guess. Especially when his guess deemed to hurt his own feelings. He is after all, Y/n's lover. He knew he had the right to question. But after this bastard came, both time and attention of Y/n suddenly transferred to his existence.

However, he knew that nothing will be fixed if he didn't ask.

"Is he that important to you?" Levi asked.

"Yes." The answer struck his heart like thunder.

"Why?"

"Well, you guess, dear." Y/n gave him a cryptic look. Levi stared back.

Luke cringed at the lovers who were having a staring match. "Get a room." He shooed.

Y/n looked at him and raised an eyebrow as well. "You leave the room. This is Levi's office." She responded.