Recovery

After me and Raquel calm down from our little turn up we go pick up Calvin from the hospital since the doctor said he can come home. While he's recovering I'm going to let him stay with me but it's not permanent.

At Danielle's house

Now that were back from the hospital Calvin says that he's hungry and wants to laid down which is fine until he starts calling my name every 20 minutes.

"Calvin I'm going to need you to be quiet so I can fix you some food or do you want to starve?" I say with littlest amount of patience.

"See reasons like this is why I can't have kids." I say under my breath.

"I heard that and ok I will be quiet." Calvin says pouting.

The doctor said recovery should take almost 2 weeks and this is only day one how will I manage.

2 weeks later

It's been 2 weeks and Calvin is driving me crazy and I'm going to end up leaving him here by himself or just duck taping his mouth. Calvin has been asking me to do everything and I can't take it anymore I'm on my last straw.

As I'm trying to relax I hear Calvin call out my name. I walk up the stairs with a fake smile on my face ready to tell Calvin off.

"yes dear?" I ask.

"can you come here I'm feeling a little lonely." Calvin says.

"Your feeling lonely, I'm the one who's lonely I feel like I've been the maid running around here taking care of you for the past few weeks and nobody even bothered to ask me how I'm doing!" I say yelling trying to fight the tears.

I know but were going to get through this." Calvin says hugging me.