Attack

I wake up to hear the shower going and too much sunlight. I think he might have opened the blinds too much bc now I'm legally blind.

I don't want to get up but I have to since I have work later today. I roll out of bed and hit the floor giving myself a minor concussion.

"Ouch!" I say stumbling to get up.

I stumble my way to my closet to see my outfit of the day. I see a sleek blue dress that would work or a nice red dress.

"The blue is more professional." Calvin says walking out in a towel.

"thanks but do you ever wear clothes?" I ask laughing.

"Only when I have to." Calvin says coming behind me.

When he said that my only instinct was to walk away bc he'll make me late for work.

"Why are you up so early?Well I'm heading down to the police station to see how our case is going." I ask Calvin

Later that day 

I'm finally home after a long day at work and I'm anxious to find out how our case is doing.

I walk up stairs to get changed only to be attacked by some woman. I fight my way to the stair case to throw her down them. I kick her off of me and watch her roll down the stairs.

I quickly run down to make sure she's dead. I find no pulse and run and call the police and Calvin.

"Omg baby are you ok?" Calvin asks running towards me picking me up.

"everything will be ok." Calvin says rocking me back and fourth.