I'm what!?

I'm still in this strange coma but I think I'm going to open my eyes soon.

I begin to feel my eyes open and my eyelashes moving. I then see Calvin run out the door. I'm still confused on what happened to me and why I'm here.

Calvin returns with a doctor and sits down.

"I see you've opened your eyes." the doctor says trying to be funny.

"Why am I here? what happened?" I ask.

"Well your boyfriend found you passed out on the floor and lucky enough he got you here in time you actually fainted from dehydration. But good news is that the baby is ok." the doctor says.

"Baby?" I ask shocked.

"Didn't you know your pregnant?" the doctor asks.

"Your funny doctor, I'm not pregnant." i say laughing.

"No, really were pregnant" Calvin says smiling.

The doctor then leaves telling me that I need to drink more fluids and not to do straining activity.

"Baby is that why you put your hand on my stomach?" I ask Calvin.

"How'd you know I put my hand on your stomach?" Calvin asks.

"I could feel it." I say trying to understand.

"Danielle were a family now." Calvin says putting his hand on my stomach again.

"That's the part that scares me." I say tearing up.

Am I ready? For motherhood? I'm trying to think of the time frame this could have happened.

"Baby will be fine I got you don't worry I'm not going to leave you like your mother did." Calvin says kissing my cheek.

"Wait how many weeks am I?" I ask.

"Your three weeks." Calvin says.

This means I got pregnant the night of our anniversary. Dammit!