Questioning

I wake up in the same place I was earlier, the bathroom. I guess nobody has showed up yet. I must've fainted due to all this stress I'm being put through hopeful my baby is ok.

sometime later

I hear someone walking down the hall, hopefully its calvin. I get up to go investigate the noise. I walk out the door and see Calvin.

"Omg baby, you showed up. I need you ." I say hugging Calvin.

"It's going to be ok. Where is he?" He says holding me.

"He's in my office on the ground." I say.

"Let me go see him." he says.

"Ok. I'll wait for you." I say.

As I'm waiting for Calvin I can the police coming.

"Calvin move away from the body! the police are coming." I say warning him.

"I'm coming." he says.

"Hurry!" I yell.

"I love how you used the knife I gave you to kill him." he says walking towards me.

"Well I knew it would come in handy." I say laughing.

A little bit later

The police and emergency responders show up and take the body away. They end up taking us to the police station to begin questioning. They put me in Calvin in separate rooms.

"well, hello I'm officer Hemming. I'll be questioning you about the case." he says.

"well, you have all my info so there's no point in telling you who I am." I say.

"Aren't we going to have fun?" he says taking a sit.

"Of course we are." I say sarcastically.

"The file says that Lance Green was found dead in your office at your job. Is this correct?"

"yes, this correct." I say.

"Do you know why he was found your office?" he asks.

"yes, we work in the same building. And he was probably being nosey and found something he wasn't, so he got what he deserved." I say.

"what exactly does he deserve?" he asks.

"well, what the file probably doesn't say is that he kidnapped my friend. And now she is in the hospital from her injuries." I say getting upset.

"calm down Ms. Atkins. I understand your upset but this isn't going to help your situation." he says.

"You know what let them think I killed Calvin but I know the truth that he pushed me downstairs and nearly killed my friend." I say walking out.

"Danielle! Danielle! Come back we have to finish the Questioning." Officer Hemming says.

I ignore him and find Calvin. I'm done I know what happened and that's all that matters.