Office Romance

After I got out the elevator all I could think about is that women. As I'm walking to my office I'm stopped by my boss.

"Danielle, I need you to show our new intern the ropes. This is Lance." my boss says walking away.

"Ok sure." I say trying to show enthusiasm.

"Lance, I'm Danielle." I say trying to make conversation.

"Your a very beautiful woman." Lance says trying to flirt.

"Thank you, this is the copy room." I say trying to change the subject.

"Are you single?" Lance asks.

"No, I'm not but I know some people who are." I say working around his flirt.

"Aww that's a shame." Lance says being sarcastic.

"I'm sorry Lance but I have get back to work. See if anyone else can help you." I say going back to my office.

I walk in my office making sure he didn't follow me. I close the door and the blinds I need a moment.

I'm not sure how I feel about some guy hitting on me. I just need to relax I'm not going to stress.

I'm not going to let it bother me I'm going to be professional and ignore his flirting.

I get up and open my blinds and walking to the copy room to make some copies.

While walking towards the copy room I pass the new interns cubical trying not to let him see me.

I make to the copy room and see Raquel my trustee friend.

"Hey girl." I say walking towards Raquel.

"Hey, i see you looking a little thickems today." Raquel says.

Keep in mind I haven't told her I'm pregnant yet.

"You think so?" I say trying to act surprised.

"Yeah, girl you never used to be this thick what did Calvin do to you?" Raquel says.

I try to laugh it off but begin to think do I look thicker.

"Haha what can I say? he's changed my life forever. But anyway let me get back to work." I say walking away.

Today is going to be a long day.