Stalker

Later that day

It's around 7 pm and I'm still in my office working on some sketches for the new fall line. When I get a call from an unknown number, I think about not answering but then do.

"Hello?" I say in a questioning tone.

"Danielle, its me Lance." the voice on the other side says.

"what the hell Lance! How'd you get my number?" I ask nervously.

"I have my ways." Lance says with an evil laugh.

"why did you call me? what do you want? i'm working." I say annoyed

"I just wanted to hear your voice." Lance says.

"Goodbye." I say hanging up the phone.

After the strange phone phone call I decided its time to go home and tell Calvin what's going on.

At home

"Hey baby, how's work?." Calvin says with a kiss.

"Work was good except for this new intern." I say with a sigh putting my stuff down.

"What happened with this new intern?" Calvin asks.

"Well he tried to flirt with me and then he called me when I was sketching." I say.

"Wait. So your saying some guy tried to hit on my girlfriend?" Calvin says getting up.

"Yeah, he did. He told me I was beautiful and asked me if I was single and stuff." I say.

"Wow this guy is going to make me kick his ass if he doesn't stop messing with my girlfriend." Calvin says getting angry.

"Calm down baby, I got this remember I have my taser in case he wants to hurt me or the baby." I say trying to calm Calvin

"Come here." Calvin says in a flirty tone.

"What?" I ask coming towards him.

"You know I love you and I'm here for you." Calvin says hugging me.

"I love you too." I say kissing Calvin.