Moment For Life

The moment has arrived to tell everyone. Raquel, Dallas, Calvin's family and Haley are here tonight.

I walk into the living room to tell everyone dinner is ready.

"Dinner is ready." I say to everyone.

Everyone follows me to the table to begin our feast. Everyone sits down and begins to dig in.

"Wait, we gotta say grace." Calvin's father says.

I forgot to mention Calvin's father is a preacher as well. He does us the honor of blessing our food this evening.

"Thank you Jesus for this meal that we have received today. And we also can't wait to hear this hopefully good news from my son and probably son to be daughter in law. Amen." Calvin's father says.

Wow I see Calvin's dad wants us to get married soon.

"Thank you Mr.White for that wonderful prayer." I say.

After dinner

We gathered everyone in the loving room to tell then the big news.

"We have asked all of you here this evening to tell you about something big that's happening." I say.

"We are happy to tell everyone that...." Calvin says.

"Were pregnant!" we say together.

"What! I know it!" Raquel says jumping up.

"Me too!" Dallas says joining her.

"Congratulations Calvin your gonna be dad." Haley says.

"That's my boy!" Calvin's dad says.

"Yes, wonder twins your suspensions were correct." I say laughing.

After the party

"Goodbye have a nice night." I say waving off the last few guests.

"What a night." Calvin says sitting on the couch.

"I'm glad everybody took the news positively." Calvin says.

"Yeah me too. I'm just hoping everything goes well with the pregnancy." I say putting away dishes.

"You shouldn't be doing that but I'm too lazy to get up." Calvin says.

"If I was crazy I'd throw something at you but luckily I'm not." I say.

"Forget the dishes, lets go lay down." Calvin says getting up pulling me.

"Nooo stop what are you doing?" I say resisting.

"Quit playing I don't wanna hurt you." Calvin says picking me up.

"I'm angry, but I still love you. I still love I still love I still love." I beginning singing as Calvin carries me upstairs.

"Oh so now your Nicki, does that mean your gonna twerk for me?" Calvin says putting me down on the bed.

"Lol no but I wish I could have this moment for life." I say in response.

"Oh so I'm drake now?" Calvin asks.

"Lol no, you know I don't like beef. " I say joking.

"Goodnight Calvin." I say