Meeting The Fam

The next day

Now that me and Calvin decide were keeping the baby we need to start doing research, but the hardest part will be telling our family.

I don't have the best relationship with my mother and I wouldn't know where to find her. Calvin on the hand has a perfect family mom, dad, brother, sister.

"Hey baby, I hope your not busy." Calvin says coming behind me while I'm sitting down on the couch.

"No, I'm not busy. what's up?" I say.

"I want you to meet my family since this is serious." Calvin says sitting next to me.

"I was just thinking about that, they say great minds think alike." I say agreeing with Calvin.

Later that day

We're currently out front of Calvin's parents house. I'm starting to panic because Calvin is the youngest out of his siblings so idk how his family will feel.

"Do you think they will like me?" I ask Calvin getting nervous.

"Don't worry there going to love you." Calvin says Kissing my forehead.

We start to walk to the house and I feel the pressure growing. We make it to the front door, I start to fix my clothes making sure I don't ratchet.

"Omg it's my son." Calvin's mother says hugging her son.

"Momma this is my girlfriend, Danielle." Calvin says holding my hand leading me in the house.

"Well ain't this a surprise I wasn't expecting my baby boy to have a girlfriend." Calvin's mom says.

"Where is crystal and Chad?" Calvin asks his mom.

"Were right here lil bro." Calvin's older sister says coming down the stairs.

"ok i need to tell the family something important." Calvin says grabbing my hand.

"What is it boy?" Calvin's dad says getting impatient.

"Well i'm going to be a dad." Calvin says driving his family insane.

"What you mean? She's pregnant? And were just now getting to meet her?" Calvin's mom says.

"Well believe me I didn't plan on getting pregnant, this was a shock to me." I say trying to calm down his mom.

"Excuse me but who are you? you could be a gold digger trying to take all of my brother's money." Calvin's sister says.

"For your information I have a very well paying job and I don't need Calvin's money." I say correcting crystal.

"Can we just have a little family meeting?" Calvin's dad suggests.

I nod my head in agreement.

I feel so disgusted at the way his family just reacted towards our pregnancy.

I'm trying not to listen in but I can't help it. While listening in I hear his family talking about me and the worst thing I hear is "why doesn't she just get an abortion?". Once I hear this I just walk out the house because that's very disrespectful.