Decisions

"Are you sure you want this?" Calvin asks before going in.

Yes, I'm going to have sex with Calvin we have something special and besides who wouldn't want to have sex with his fine ass.

The next day

It's the morning after an amazing night and I don't regret my decision. I wake up before Calvin getting a chance to hit the shower. within 5 minutes Calvin is in the damn shower also.

"Ready for round 2." Calvin whispers in my ear.

"no, I'm not ready." i say while trying to get out the shower.

I manage to get out and put some clothes on before he came out. That boy is something else and not just in bed. While I wait for him to get out I start to plan my day maybe a picnic in the park or maybe a movie. I didn't realize I was talking out loud until Calvin comes out with only a towel on looking fine as hell and says picnic in the park is what were gonna do.

I'm laughing at myself and him because I'm stupid and he's walking around with a towel on.
"do you happen to have an clothes?" Calvin asks.

"yeah,i have some off my brother's clothes from when he visits." I say while going to get them.

"I want to meet him and the rest of your family." Calvin says following me.

"Slow your roll." I say laughing.

"Danielle I really care about you and I know we just meet a couple weeks ago but I feel we have something. And I want to make it official. Danielle,Will you be my girlfriend?" Calvin says.