Stress

The next day

I feel bad for pushing Calvin away but I take my cat very seriously likes its my child. It may sound crazy but if you want to be with me you have to sacrifice. I know I sound demanding but these are just some reasons why I can't find a man. ugh what is a girl to do?

In a time like this I decide to call my friend Raquel, who I've know since we were little. I give Raquel a call only to get voice mail. I leave her a message explaining my situation and how I need advice.

Later that day

As I'm laying on my white couch crying and watching TV ,there's a knock on my door. And I'm thinking who the hell could this be, I look in my peep hole to see Raquel on my doorstep. It's a miracle that she's here with ice cream and movies because i don't know what i would do without her.

I let her in taking the ice cream out of her hands and popping it in the freezer.

"I got your message girl, and i'm still wondering why you pushed him away?" Raquel says taking a seat on my couch.

"Well you know how crazy i am about cats, he played a prank on me saying he didn't know where bubbles was so i started to panic." i say realizing how dumb i am.

"girl, you need to get your mind right because it's obvious he loves you and wants to be with you but your pushing him away because of a cat." Raquel says making me think.

"Your right." i say getting up grabbing my keys.

"where are you going?" Raquel asks.

"i'm going to find my man." i say walking out the door.

"wait for me!" Raquel says running behind me.

When we get to Calvin's house there's about five police cars in front and yellow crime scene tape causing me to feel sick to my stomach. The only thing running through my mind is that I hope Calvin is ok.

Me and Raquel get out the car to see what's going on we start to push people out the way to find a cop.

"Excuse me ma'am but you can't go in" the police officer says.

"but this is my boyfriend's house!" i say pushing pass the officer.

When i push pass the officer i see medics on the ground give Calvin CPR. I run and kneal down to get a better look of what happened only to see Calvin has been shot twice.