Rings

*This chapter is written in Calvin's point of view.

The next morning

There's been a lot going on Danielle and I feel she needs to relax so I'm setting up one of my secret plans. I'm planning for Danielle to a day of relaxation. While I go off and do some shopping.

I'm going to hire a masseuse to give her a nice massage. And all that stuff at the house, while I'm going to go ring shopping.

I wake up before Danielle to make sure everything is in order. She thinks today she is going to be chilling at home.

After making a few calls I get dressed and decided to cook a little breakfast.

Sometime later

Breakfast is now done. And now it's time to wake my love.

"Baby, wake up." I say pulling back the covers.

"No, I don't wanna." She says sleep talking.

Well it looks like she'll be out. I leave Danielle a note telling her i'll be out.

This is perfect. Today I'm looking for an engagement. Yes, I know I'm finally going to pop the question.

I pull up to the jewelry shop and get out the car. Before I walk inside spot a ring on display in the window. It's a gorgeous three karat heart shaped engagement ring with a hefty price tag.

I walk in and ask the man about the ring.

"How much is the heart shaped engagement ring in the window?" I ask.

"well it happens to be on sale for $4,500, when it was originally $9,000." the says going to get the ring.

In my mind I'm like did he just say $4,500, the price caught me off guard but Danielle only deserves the best. RIP to my bank account.

"I'll take it." I say joyfully.

"Are you sure? You don't wanna look around some more?" the man questions.

"No, this is the ring I want." I say with a smile.

"Well, congratulations sir." the man says about to ring up my purchase.

I walk out of the store extremely excited. I'm hopefully going to be getting married soon. Wish me luck.