Rivalry

The Perfect Boyfriend is someone who is caring, kind, smart, and last honest. And Calvin is the perfect boyfriend. He's everything I was looking for and now I've found him. Calvin is the love of my life.

"You know you just said that out loud even though you were writing it." Calvin says coming behind me.

"Oh sorry I just know its true." I say.

"well i'm glad you know but don't you have to go to work today?" calvin asks.

"i do have work but not until later today." I say smiling.

" well i'm out i'll see you later ok." calvin says before giving me a kiss

One hour later

I guess I better get my lazy ass up and start getting dressed. I go upstairs and see what's in my closet that I can wear. well, I have a few meetings and then I might go out with Raquel since I haven't seen her. I have a choice between a blue form fitted dress or black high waisted skirt with a red blouse. Why am I so indecisive?

I finally decide what I'm going to wear now I have to speed my way to work before my boss says something. I run inside the office nearing running into a coworker.

When I get into my office I see my rival sitting in my chair.

"If it isn't Vanessa Green." I say shocked as hell.

"well hello there Danielle long time no see." Vanessa says smirking.

"why are you here?" I ask.

"Haven't you heard my new corporation is across the street and I just came by to visit." Vanessa says devilishly.

"when you say visit don't you mean spy?" I say getting irritated.

"well I bets get going. Vanessa says getting up walking away out of my office.

"yeah the trash pickup is on its way." I say under my breath.

After work

I called Raquel and told her to meet me for dinner so I can tell how about this nonsense at work. I'm still in shock how the hell did she even get in my office like really.

"calm down Danielle maybe this is good for you." Raquel says taking a bite of her bread.

"or this could be bad for the company." I say eating some of my salad.

Now that our company's rival is across the street this means I have to come up with more designs that are unique. ugh when they say fashion is cut throat they didn't lie.