Falling

The next morning

I have to go to work today sadly. I hope my stalker doesn't bother me today but we'll see how today goes.

At work

As I'm walking down the hall way guess who I see. I see Lance.

"Good morning beautiful." Lance says as I walk past him.

I don't respond, I just keep walking.

I make it to my office to find a stalk of work for me with a note. The note reads "I hope nothing bad happens to you that will make you roll.".

I'm not going to worry about this note. I walk over to the trash can and tear the note.

"Ohh what's that?" I hear a familiar voice say.

I look up to see Raquel in the door way.

"Oh nothing just throwing away some trash." I try to say causally.

"Oh ok. I still can't believe your pregnant. It feels like just yesterday you and Calvin got together." Raquel says.

"Yeah, where does the time go?" I say touching my stomach.

"Hey, I'll catch you later." Raquel says walking off.

Where does the time go?

A few hours later

Today I was only working half a day. Meaning I leaving after lunch. I make sure I have everything I need before leaving.

I grab my things and begin to walk down the hall. Once I reach the elevator I debate weather I should take the stairs.

"Hmm what shall it be today?" I say to myself.

I decide to take the stairs since I need the exercise. I begin to walk down the stairs when I think I hear something that sounds like footsteps.

I look behind me and don't see anything or one. Maybe it's just in my mind. I reach the last staircase when I feel someone push me down the stairs.

No time to react. I just feel my body and stuff roll down the stairs. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach leaving me motionless.

I slowly feel my eyes close and surroundings getting darker. But before I black out I see the person who did this.

Lance. I see him smirking as he walks back up the stairs. Will somebody find me?