Mirror

I'm tired of lance messing with my family and friends. Today is the day I'm going to confront him because I'm tired of playing games with other peoples lives. I caused this problem and I have to resolve this problem. So my plan is to lore lance into my office after work to "talk" to him. Once he's in, I will go for the kill I will stab him with my knife that I hide in my desk.

I go back into the room to tell Raquel I'm leaving.

I have to go handle something but I will be back later." I say giving her a hug.

"You be careful out there." Raquel says.

I walk out more determined than ever. I'm on a mission and nothing is going to get in my way.

sometime later

I'm at the office setting up my plan. I call lance into my office to "speak" to him. Let the games begin.

"what did you want to talk about?" asks Lance as he walks in.

"have a seat." I say getting up.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" he asks.

"Don't flatter yourself." I say close the blinds.

"Why else would I be here then?" he asks confused.

"Well I'm not too happy with your recent actions." I say leaning on my desk.

"oh you mean when I pushed you down the stairs, or when I kidnapped Raquel." he says smiling.

"Yes, those recent actions." I say sitting down on the desk.

"Well I could make it up to you." he says walking towards me.

"oh really." I say.

"mmm." he says trying to kiss me.

Before he could touch me I stabbed him right in his neck. I take the knife out and stabbed him again multiple times until he stopped moving. I stop to realize what I've done. I'm a murderer. I quickly drop the knife, call 911 and run to the restroom the wash away any blood on me.

"911, what's your emergency?"

I need help fast!" I yell as I hang up the phone.

I make it to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and see a murderer. I call Calvin telling him everything.

I killed him Calvin, he's dead." I say crying.

"baby, calm down. did you call the police?" Calvin says worried.

"yes." I say still crying.

"I'm on my way. where are you?" Calvin asks.

"I'm in the bathroom." I say.

"ok. stay there." Calvin says.

I hang up the phone and look back into the mirror unhappy with what I see. I throw my phone at the mirror breaking it.

At this moment everything is just a blur, I feel my whole life flash before me. Everything I've done is all a waste. I'm going to live the rest if my life in prison, what have I done. This is too much to handle.

My vision is blurred, spinning, and unclear. I see everything grow faint, fainter, and fainter. Before I know it I see nothing.