Susie x Suicidal!Fem!Reader

Y/n: W-Why m-me...?

You stared at yourself in the dirty mirror through your blurry vision. And as your ears started to ring, you looked down at your arms and saw many of the cuts that were the only thing that brought you joy. You grabbed your bloody knife off the side of the sink and lifted the knife as the fresh blood dripped off the tip of the knife and into the sink.

And a minute later you dropped the knife into the sink as you collapsed on the ground in tears whilst pulling on your long and greasy blonde hair.

Y/n: W-Why c-can't I-I j-just e-end i-it...!?

You banged your head against the cold, dirty, tiled bathroom floor as you wanted to end your miserable life so badly, but could never bring yourself to do so. You stopped banging your head against the cold and dirty tiled bathroom floor and led in a puddle of your tears as you cried like there was no tomorrow, which would be the case today as it was 2 am.

And as you closed your eyes, you fell asleep in a puddle of your tears on the cold and dirty bathroom floor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Knock knock knock*

"Yo, anyone in there? Toriel asked me to find you cause you're late for class if anyone IS in there." you woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the bathroom door and a voice coming from the other side, but your ears were still ringing so you had no idea who was talking from the other side.

You quickly got up from the floor and looked in the mirror before walking over to the bathroom door so the person wouldn't barge in.

Y/n: *Cough* H-Hello...?

"Yo."

Y/n: W-Who's this?

"Susie."

Y/n: Oh...

Susie: Listen, I know you're not a fan of me, no one is, but we're both late and Toriel made me check on you as you're never late. Soooooooo, hurry your ass up and Toriel might spare us.

Y/n: O-Oh, o-ok.

Susie: Don't take too long, or do, I honestly don't care how long you take, school is crap anyway, so take your SWEET time, haha.

You rolled your blurry eyes as you walked back to the sink and stared at yourself through your blurry vision, and as you cleaned off the bloody knife and washed your face so you looked "pretty" as many people called you one thought went through your mind and it was how Susie even got into your house.

And after cleaning yourself off and putting on your black zipper hoodie to cover the cuts along your arms, you finally unlocked the bathroom door and left the bathroom as you saw Susie just sitting on the sofa as she was staring back at you.

Susie: What you starin' at?

Y/n: What YOU starin' at?

Susie: Hm, you look disgusting, good.