Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 6)

6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6

R

E

S

E

T

Y

/

N

I

T

'

S

T

I

M

E

You opened your eyes and saw everyone in the dark world including Kris, Susie and Toriel around your dead body crying as your body was slowly being eaten by the darkness. Ralsei was holding onto you tightly as he cried waterfalls from his eyes and kept whispering for you to wake up.

You were in black robes with your staff in your hand with a black gemstone in it and as you watched, the robes you were wearing were black as well. It seemed it was time for another reset, where everyone would forget you and everything you had done, just like that, at the press of a button.

And speaking about buttons, you saw the camera in the box unnoticed by the others, so you decided to leave a message getting all of their attention.

Y/n: Hello. It seems my time is over and now it's time for round 6. Who knows, maybe i'll be happier, or alone again... but not to worry, at least you have yourselves, just look after each other, ok? Oh and... i'm sorry, for lying... as this is my last one... meaning I can't come back... so I guess this is farewell... goodbye and I love you... all of you...

And with that, the camera died after broadcasting the message to all of them and dispensing another flash drive. You turned around and faced the oncoming darkness, and as it absorbed your whole body you woke back up in a cold sweat.

You rubbed your face to try to wake you up, but that wasn't enough. So you got out of bed tired as hell and went to the bathroom. You splashed cold water on your face and looked in the clean mirror while gripping the sides of the sink. You looked in the mirror and saw your hair and eyes fully black, it was so black that not even space was that black.

You knew it was coming, you just didn't know when, so it was hard for you to feel anything but dread and doom. After splashing more water on your face you went back into your room and checked the time. It was only 7am, one hour before you would normally wake up, so you grabbed your staff and hat before going downstairs.

Once you got downstairs you were greeted by a smiling Ralsei, but his smile instantly disappeared once he saw your eyes and clothing.

Ralsei: Y/n... what is it?

Y/n:... It's coming.

Ralsei: Oh... can anything help? Maybe a-

Ralsei got cut off by you instantly hugging him tightly and him hugging back.

Y/n: I-I... I don't want to go... I-I... I don't want to let go... I like this one... I-I... I want to stop running...

Ralsei:... It'll be ok... I won't let it take you... none of us will...

Y/n: B-But what if it isn't?... what if it isn't ok?... I-I... I'm so scared... I don't want to be alone again...

Ralsei: And you won't be, you'll never be alone, I promise. I promise you, Y/n L/n, you will never be alone ever again.