Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 3)

What you see in the above picture is all the details for you and everyone else in this chapter, you are all level 3, except for Noelle (obviously).  ALSO! THIS TABLE IS NOT CANNON! THE ONLY BITS THAT ARE CANNON ARE THE NON-YOU BITS, SO YOUR SPECS AREN'T ACUTALLY CANNON TO THE REAL STORY!

I JUST DID IT FOR FUN! IT ALSO MIGHT CHANGE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT! REMEMBER! IT'S NOT ACTAULLY CANNON IN DELTARUNE, JUST IN THIS SMALL STORY.

__________________

Cathe: Cathe-Roy Taylor reporting in live from Sody Studio! The time is currently 9am and the sun is shining over CRT City! And it seems there has been breaking news overnight!

Y/n: Where am I?

You were standing in front of an old big TV with the news presenter in an old timey voice and flickery screen in a black suit showing his face on the flickery screen.

Cathe: First of all! Big T! Famed crime boss or otherwise known as Big Toriel (Disclaimer: this is not based on her size, this is the name she has given herself) has kidnapped two Lightners! That's right! Lightners!

Y/n: Toriel?

Cathe: I think we have her on the line! Let's get her in!

*Ring ring*

Cathe: Hello! Big T!

Toriel: Yes, hello hello. I have an offer I would like to propose.

Cathe: Ok! Go for it!

Toriel: If Officer Undyne finds us, then i'll happily let them go... and she'll be in their place!

Y/n: Undyne's here?

Cathe: Oh! Well that is a great segway! Into who she is! Officer Undyne, famed police officer, has been putting down crime here for a long time, and it seems she's got something serious to deal with!

Toriel: Oh and if anyone sees a blue wizard, arrest him immediately.

Y/n: Toriel, how?

Cathe: O-Oh! Right! Of course! Guess Undyne has a lot to work with then! Now! On with the weather!

You turned around from the TV and left the random room you were in, and when you left you instantly got blinded by some sort of static sky with cars passing by you. The cars looked like mini toy cars children used to play with, but that didn't matter to you, all that mattered was getting out.

You looked around for a fountain, but couldn't see one, so you started to look around by crossing the street to look for Undyne or anyone else you know of. But when you were walking along the street, you saw a gang walking up the path towards you and it looked like Toriel was leading them.

You were going to run the other way, but that was when you saw Ralsei of all people walking towards you not noticing you were there as he was looking around him. You were now panicking, but you couldn't let Ralsei get hurt, so you ran up to him, grabbed his paw and ran down an alleyway covering his mouth.

The gang passed you two and when you looked out you saw they were gone, so you took your hand off Ralsei's mouth and hugged him tightly.

Y/n: I'm so sorry.

???: Do I know you?

You stopped hugging who you thought was Ralsei, but at further inspection, you saw it was another white furred creature.

Y/n: Ah shoot, i'm so sorry sir, you looked like my friend and my fight or flight response kicked in when I saw that gang.

???: Oh, well I guess that is quite alright.