GenBender!Kris x Bi!Reader

How the hell is this going to work? I HAVE NO IDEA! BUT I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY! TIME TO GO CRAZY! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M TOTALLY NOT GOING INSANE!

______________________

Y/n: (Kris is so hot- WAIT! TF AM I THINKING!?)

Kris: Ready?

Y/n: Yep.

OK ok ok, lemme give you some context. Kris was a girl in your class you had a crush on and you were partnered with her for the school assignment after she picked you for some weird reason. Maybe it was because of the break up she had with Berdly, as you knew those two had been dating for some time, and always worked together.

Kris: *sniff*

Y/n: Hey, you alright?

Kris: Y-Yeah.

Y/n: No, what is it?

Kris gestured to Berdly hanging out with his new girlfriend.

Y/n: Oh. You know what? Screw the assignment, c'mon, let's go h-hang out I guess.

You grabbed Kris' hand making them blush a little as they had a crush on you also before they dated Berdly, but they didn't feel brave enough to talk to you, so they basically used Berdly as practise. You took Kris to your house and when you both went in you told Kris to sit on the sofa which they did.

You came back a minute later with Kris' favourite ice cream and gave it to them as they watched the TV. You joined them on the sofa and let them eat the ice cream as you watched the TV as well, and after Kris had eaten the ice cream they fell into a 2 hour long food coma with Kris resting their head on your chest and with their arm around you.

Y/n: I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but i'm always going to be here for you Kris, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone.

2 HOURS LATER:

Kris: Hmm, you're so warm Y/n... Y/n!?

Kris looked at you surprised and you were just smirking at them, they blushed and quickly sat up looking away and moving away with you laughing.

Kris: I'm so sorry Y/n.

Y/n: It's alright Kris, as long as you're ok that's all that matters.

Kris:... Thanks for cheering me up.

Y/n: It's ok, that nerd didn't know how much you're worth.

Kris: (He's so sweet, I wish I had a chance.) Ha, thanks.

Y/n: (... If only she knew)...

Kris: You ok?

Y/n: Yeah, just something that's been stuck on my mind for a while.

Kris: Like what?

Y/n: Y-You.

Kris: (OH MY GOSH! HE DOES THINK ABOUT ME! Ok, stay calm Kris.) W-What?

Y/n: I care about you Kris, very much, and to see Berdly break your heart almost made me want to actually break his. But... I don't think I have a chance with you... I just want you to know Kris, I care about you... and I love you...

Kris: (HE DOESN'T THINK HE HAS A CHANCE!? THAT IS SO WRONG!) Y/n...

Kris moved closer to you and put their face directly in front of yours making you blush. They put their hands on your cheeks and stared into your green eyes with you staring back into their ruby coloured eyes.

Y/n: (What's she going to do?)

Kris: Y/n... I care about you as well... and how dare you think you didn't have a chance.