Yandere!Male!Kris! x Male!Reader

This one goes to knight_of_zodiac. And just a note, I will only change Kris' gender if it is requested. Kris has their chosen pronouns and gender, and it's my job as a writer to respect that.

If you see some words describing Kris as a They/Them, that's because it's built into my brain that Kris IS They/Them, and I think some people need to realise that just because a character is They/Them, that doesn't give them the right to change their gender, or pronouns.

Once again, I will only change Kris' gender and pronouns if REQUESTED! YOU are the one at fault here if I get blasted by using incorrect pronouns.

Now, on with the story!

_________________________

Y/n: Aww! It looks so- Ow!

You were in the walking woods when you bent down to pet a wild squirrel but it ended up biting you on the tip on your index finger before running up a tree.

Y/n: Great, guess my walk has been cut short.

"I can heal it."

You looked at where the voice came from and saw Kris (of all people) standing there.

Y/n: Oh, um, ok!

You walked over to Kris as he took a hand wipe and bandage out of his pocket. He wiped your finger clean before putting the bandage over it, and he even kissed it softly which made you blush a tiny bit.

Y/n: T-Thanks Kris.

Kris: Why are you out here?

Y/n: I needed to de-stress after arguing with my uncle.

Kris: Do you wanna talk about it?

Y/n: No… I just wish he'd stop talking about my big sister like she's a piece of shit. But what are YOU doing out here?

Kris:... I saw you walk into here and wanted follow to see if you were ok.

Y/n: You were following me? Well, thanks for your concern, but you can go home now.

Kris: No.

Y/n: Kris… I really need to be alone right now… please… just leave… I'll be fine.

Kris:... Fine. But if you get hurt again… I'll make sure you don't.

Kris started to walk away slowly, but he then stopped to ask you one thing.

Kris: If something were to happen to your uncle, would you be happy?

Y/n: Umm, one: Who the fuck asks that? And two:... sort of. I know he's an ass most of the time, but I'd still feel sad if something were happen to him, as he's family.

Kris:...

Y/n: Why do you ask?

Kris: No reason… just wanted to know if you actually did love him.

Kris started to walk away slowly as you watched him look at you before turning the corner. You thought about what Kris said for a minute before shrugging it off and continuing on your walk.

It soon started to get late and dark, so when walking back home you had come up with your conclusion and had to apologise to your uncle. So when you got home, you entered the house to be greeted by darkness. You turned the light on and was greeted by the sound of something cooking, so you went to investigate what it was. When you got into the kitchen, you saw Kris cooking something inside of a pot.

Y/n: Kris?

Kris: Dinner will be ready in 5.

Y/n: W-What are you doing in my house? A-And where's my uncle?