Overprotective!Kris x Sad!Fem!Reader

*Knock knock knock*

(M/n means mother name)

M/n: Y/n sweetie.

Y/n (muffled): What?

M/n: Your friend is here to see you.

Y/n (muffled): Who is it?

M/n: Toriel's child.

Y/n (muffled): Oh...

M/n: Should I let them in?

Y/n (muffled): Y-Yeah...

M/n: Okay sweetie.

You just had your first break up, and it absolutely broke your heart. You thought he was the one, but after he sent you a cake saying he wanted to break up, your heart broke into a million pieces. And what made it worse, he was your neighbour, so whenever you heard him outside playing or talking to his new girlfriend your heart broke even more.

But weirdly enough, the day after the break up, Kris, Toriel's child, started to talk to you and even offered to walk to school with you. You were hesitant at first, but after a week of Kris offering, you finally gave in and accepted. It was nice having someone to walk to school with, and to talk to, you felt like Kris understood as they let you talk while they listened.

Kris: Oi.

Y/n (muffled): What Kris?...

Kris: Where's my hug?

Oh yeah, and whenever you would see Kris or meet up with them you would always hug them, people even thought you two were in a relationship with them, but you and Kris both denied it as hugs can be friendly as well.

You turned your head from the pillow and saw Kris standing at the door. They walked over to you after closing the door and you sat up. Kris sat next to you on the bed and you hugged them with them hugging back.

Y/n: Hmm... your hugs always make me feel better.

Kris: And your hugs make ME feel better.

Y/n: I've missed you.

And Kris went on vacation for a week with just Toriel as it was the summer holidays. You obviously didn't want them to go but they had no choice.

Kris: I've missed you too. You still a big baby?

Kris also said things to purposely get on your nerves so they could then comfort you without it being weird.

Y/n: I am not a big baby!

You stopped hugging Kris and pouted as you crossed your arms and looked away.

Y/n: Hmpf, what did you even want?

Kris: You.

Y/n: W-Wha-

You couldn't even finish your sentence when Kris pinned you down on the bed with them looking at you with a small smile on their face and with you blushing a bit and with wide eyes.

Kris: I want you.

Y/n: W-What? W-what do you m-mean by t-that?

Kris: I like you Y/n, and not seeing you for a week really made me miss you, more than I thought. I actually had no idea how much I like and care about you until that first day on vacation.

Y/n: K-Kris, I-I don't know what to say, I like and care about you as well, that's what friends are for.

Kris: (Of course, she doesn't actually see me like how I see her. I shouldn't force a relationship on her.) Then that's good, we both like and care about each other, but I brought you something.