Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 2)

M/n: Y/n.

Y/n: Hmm... what?

M/n: Kris is going to walk you to school today, they'll be here in half an hour, you might want to get ready.

Y/n: Hmm... fineeeeeeeeee.

Your mom left you as you stretched in bed making a nyah noise (I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M DOING! DO CATS DO THAT!? HELP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!).

After stretching in bed while making cute cat noises (is that better?), you got out of bed and went to your closet to pick your clothes out for today.

You checked the weather and saw it was going to be very hot today, so you picked out pink, purple, and blue striped shorts (Hmm, I wonder why those colours). And you also picked out a yellow t-shirt with an engraved black cat ears silhouette in the middle. You got changed and put a black zip up hoodie on before combing your brown hair and putting your pink glasses on.

You left your room and went down to the kitchen where your mother was making your breakfast. She brought it over to you and just like you suspected, it was pancakes (again), but you didn't complain, you loved pancakes. (#Pancake gang).

Once breakfast was done with, you got your things ready and when you left your house with your mom hugging you goodbye like always, Kris was standing on the sidewalk in silence looking at you. They waved at you with a small smile on their face and waved back before walking over to them.

Y/n: So, you're the fabled Kris i've heard about. Don't worry, I won't hiss at you, well, not unless you stare at me in the eyes.

Kris: Sorry.

Y/n: It's fine Kris, at least I got a compliment out of it, haha.

Kris then offered you their hand and you looked at it with confusion.

Kris: Your hand looks heavy, let me carry it for you.

Y/n: Hahaha! What book did you take that one from? But sure, I guess you could carry it.

You giggled as you took Kris' hand making them blush slightly as they looked away, you both then started to walk while holding hands. You both reached school 10 minutes later and you let go of Kris' hand, but they didn't let go which made you blush slightly.

Y/n: Uhhhh, Kris? You're still holding my hand.

Kris: Mhm.

Y/n: Aren't you gonna let go?

Kris: No.

Y/n: B-But the others might see, you wouldn't want to be embarrassed would you?

Kris: Fine.

Y/n: Thank you.

Kris let go of your hand and both of you went into the school then walked to your classroom. You both walked in and-

Alphys: So does everyone have a...

Ms. Alphys then turned to you two.

Alphys: Oh... K-Kris...! We thought you weren't coming today! We're doing group projects this month... uhhh... so, oh! And Y/n! Well you two can work together then!

You and Kris went over to your desks and when you sat down you wondered why Ms. Alphys was setting another assignment to do. But you then noticed Susie wasn't there, so as you were about to speak up Susie slammed the door open and walked in.

Alphys: Hi... hi Susie.

Susie:... Am I late?

Alphys: Ohh, n-no! You're fine! W-We were just, uh... Ch-choosing partners for the next group project, and... umm, Susie, you're with Kris and Y/n!