Ralsei x Introvert!Male!Reader

This one goes out to my homie martinjeretina 

_______________________

"Hello? Hello, hello? Uhh, I wanted to record a message for you... to help you get settled in on your first night." was what you heard as you slowly woke up to the sound of your phone being called. You grabbed it off your bedside table and opened your eyes slightly to see it was your mom calling you, so you answered the phone as you closed your eyes.

"Oh! Thank goodness you woke up! Sweetie, I've had to go to work early, something about the robots coming to life in the middle of the night? But I'm just calling to make sure you're awake and not late for school." Your mom said with a half-concerned tone.

Y/n: Mhm... what's the time...?

You had said with a tired voice which made your mom sigh. "It's 8:30, so I suggest you get out of bed, otherwise you'll be late".

Y/n: Mhm............. Wait, 8:30?

You let out an annoyed groan which made your mom giggle over the phone. "Don't worry, if you get up now you won't be late, so I'll leave you to get out of bed. Love you! See you soon!"

Y/n: Mhm...

Your mom ended the call as you put your phone back on the bedside table and rubbed your eyes before managing to open them a couple of minutes later. You sat up in bed before getting out and walking over to the closet and opening it. You just stared at the clothes inside as you contemplated what to wear today, and after thinking for some time, you picked out a black t-shirt with your favourite colour as a spiral in the middle.

You also picked out some black pants as you didn't like drawing attention to yourself and opted to keep to yourself unlike the other students in your class, well, except for Kris, but you thought they couldn't speak, so you just tossed them off.

You got dressed in your black pants and black t-shirt with your favourite colour as a spiral in the middle before walking over to your phone and seeing it was now 8:45, and you knew you weren't going to make it to school on time you didn't care. You grabbed your phone and put it in your pocket before leaving your bedroom and going downstairs.

You went inside the kitchen and got yourself a bowl of cereal as that was the only thing you had time to eat. You ate the bowl of cereal as you watched the clock in the kitchen slowly tick as time passed. And when you finished your cereal it was now 8:50 which gave you 10 minutes to get to school. So you walked over to the front door and put your shoes on before leaving with you grabbing a pink hoodie from your room so you didn't freeze outside.

You left your house and zipped up your pink hoodie before walking to school with your hands in your hoodie pockets. You walked in silence with your head facing down to the ground just like you always would.

"Nice hoodie, loser!" was what you heard from someone across the street, and it was a voice you weren't too fond of, so you continued walking as you ignored it. "What are you? Gay AND emo?" was what you heard again coming from that unpleasant voice, but you kept walking and ignoring it as you were neither gay nor emo, you just didn't like social interaction and liked hiding.

You got to school 10 minutes later and found yourself completely on time, so you made a quick stop at your locker before walking over to your almost full class. You went inside and sat down at your desk without looking or saying anything to anyone. And as you sat at your desk, Susie walked in and sat down at her desk and you just ignored her entirely as you knew she was the one who shouted at you.

Everyone was now in the class, except for Kris who always appeared to be late even though they were the child of the principal, but you couldn't care less. And after sitting in silence for some time, Kris finally entered and sat down with the lesson then finally started. The lesson passed slowly as you half paid attention which made more than the other students were, which you always were stupid as you knew Ms Alphys was trying her best.