Kris x Heartbroken!Fem!Reader

Alphys: T-Today class! We'll be going on a field trip to a museum! A-And it's connected to an aquarium and s-science museum! B-But in order to stay safe you must go in pairs, so pair up. And p-pairs of t-three are a-also allowed, a-as long as y-you're with s-someone then i-it's fine.

Y/n: (Oh great, I have to be with someone during this.)

Kris: Y/n...

Y/n: (Did someone say my name?)

Kris: Y/n...

You looked around at where your voice was being called from, and saw Kris of all people looking at you.

Y/n: W-What?

Kris: P-Pair?

Y/n: U-Uhhh, s-sure.

Alphys: A-Alright! D-Does everyone have a pair?

You nodded looking back at Ms. Alphys while the others just said yes. Everyone left the classroom with you and Kris both silently leaving the school and getting onto the bus last. You let Kris sit next to the window and you sat down next to them with the bus setting off a minute later.

And 5 minutes in, everyone started to talk amongst themselves with you and Kris just remaining in silence, but 10 minutes later Kris looked at you and spoke up.

Kris: You alright?

Y/n: H-Huh? Y-Yeah, i'm fine Kris, just not the social type of person so this is all a bit overwhelming.

Kris: Oh... well if it makes you feel any better then I feel the same way... that's why I picked you... us quiet kids have to stick together...

Y/n: Y-Yeah... I-I agree...

Kris:... Y/n, you can move closer, you're very near the edge.

Y/n: O-Oh, s-sorry...

You seemed to be on the very edge of the seat, so you moved closer to Kris, but they still decided you weren't close enough so they put their arm around you and pulled you closer to where you were basically touching the side of each other's legs with your own leg.

Y/n: K-Kris? Isn't this a bit too close?

Kris: No... I don't want you falling off the seat... I don't want you getting hurt...

Y/n: O-Oh, ok.

Kris: Should I move my arm away?

Y/n: N-No, I-It's fine there K-Kris... I feel safer with it there.

Kris: Oh, well if you feel safer then I won't remove it, I promise.

Y/n: T-Thanks...

Kris:... You can rest your head on my shoulder if you want.

Y/n: O-Oh... o-ok, t-thank you.

You then rested your head on Kris' shoulder a minute later making you feel a lot safer for some reason, and your cheeks warm up as Kris started to rub your arm with their thumb. And after what seemed like forever, the bus finally came to a stop and Kris nudged you to see if you were asleep.

You looked at them and they gestured to you that we've stopped, you nodded your head and got up from the seat and left the school bus with Kris close behind.

Alphys: A-Alright! I-I fully trust you all to be well behaved! And if you aren't then we'll know about it as the workers k-know who to look out for. Take good care of each other and meet back here at 4pm.

And with that, everyone went their own separate ways with you and Kris still standing there.

Kris: Where do you want to go first?