Ralsei x Fem!Reader

You had pink fur, a big black nose with white spots, little ruby coloured horns, white and silver robes with a love heart sewn into the centre. You were also very good at magic, you could easily send an army running with your "Negative Form", but you never used it, as you were always peaceful and liked to talk things out.

And you were a princess but you didn't know of what, so you tried to figure it out but gave up as it didn't matter to you. You were flower picking in the field of hopes and dreams when something bumped into you, and when you turned around you saw a small blueberry creature on the ground scratching his head and looking up at you.

Y/n: H-Hi! Are you alright?

Lancer: They're coming for me!

Y/n: Who?

"LANCER!" was what you heard in the distance, the small blueberry creature you guessed was "Lancer" got up and quickly hid behind you. Another blue creature came bounding over to you with anger in his mouth, both of them.

King: YOU! HAVE YOU SEEN A SMALL BLUE BOY AROUND HERE!?

Y/n: No need to shout, I'm right here, also, who wants to know?

King: I do! I'm his father! Now where is he!?

Y/n: Well if you're his father then I won't tell you my answer, why would he want to be with a father like you?

King: Because i'm the only parental figure he has! Well, except for that snobby duke.

Y/n: Well... I haven't seen him,

King: UGH! USELESS! WASTE OF TIME YOU ARE!

King angrily stormed off pushing the trees out of his way as he walked through the forest, Lancer then came back out from behind you and you knelt down.

Y/n: You alright?

Lancer: Y-Yeah, thank you. But I should go...

Y/n: Well be careful, he seems very angry.

Lancer: I will, thank you again!

You gave Lancer a head pat and he ran out bouncing along, and you smiled as you continued to pick some flowers, but you saw something move out of the corner of your eye, but you ignored it. The thing then sprinted out of the bush it was hiding in, but you quickly summoned walls around it to stop it from running.

When you went over to see what it was you saw a pair of pink eyes glowing in a cloak cowering in fear.

Y/n: I'm not going to harm you, but why were you watching me? Were you with that angered maniac?

??????:... No...

The cloaked figure had a high pitch voice, and it tried to do a low pitch voice but it didn't work.

Y/n: Then why were you watching me? Kinda creepy watching a girl pick flowers.

??????:...

Y/n: Can't even say? 'S fine, but don't do it again, it's creepy.

You got rid of the walls and you walked off with the figure running away allowing you to continue with your flower picking.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Weeks had passed since you last saw Lancer, the crazy big man, or the hooded figure. But when you were flower picking again you found a rare golden flower that was said to be a myth, so you put it in your basket and carried on walking.

But out of nowhere an enemy popped out of the bush making you fall down, you quickly froze it with your ice spell and got off the ground before wiping yourself off. You went over to the frozen enemy and looked at it in fear, because enemies never popped up.