I let an AI write a sad Kris x Reader story

Before you read it, I know Kris is they/them, but the story writer didn't allow that (weirdchamp).  Also, it's probably going to be confusing as I only put their names in and let the AI do the rest.

_______________________

Y/n L/n was thinking about Kris Dreemurr again. Kris was a gentle dolphin with vast moles and scrawny feet.

Y/n walked over to the window and reflected on his noisy surroundings. He had always loved derelict Falmouth with its rotten, ratty rivers. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel delighted.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a gentle figure of Kris Dreemurr.

Y/n gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a snotty, special, wine drinker with brown moles and pretty feet. His friends saw him as a gloopy, glorious god. Once, he had even helped a mouldy baby flamingo recover from a flying accident.

But not even a snotty person who had once helped a mouldy baby flamingo recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Kris had in store today.

The snow flurried like drinking lizards, making Y/n puzzled. Y/n grabbed a tattered hat that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Y/n stepped outside and Kris came closer, he could see the steep glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want a pencil," Kris bellowed, in an optimistic tone. He slammed his fist against Y/n's chest, with the force of 6013 frogs. "I frigging love you, Y/n L/n."

Y/n looked back, even more puzzled and still fingering the tattered hat. "Kris, oh my God they killed Kenny," he replied.

They looked at each other with stable feelings, like two brave, brainy bears loving at a very helpful holiday, which had piano music playing in the background and two peculiar uncles rampaging to the beat.

Y/n studied Kris's vast moles and scrawny feet. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you a pencil," he explained, in pitying tones.

Kris looked worried, his body raw like a talented, tricky torch.

Y/n could actually hear Kris's body shatter into 8995 pieces. Then the gentle dolphin hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of wine would calm Y/n's nerves tonight.

THE END

___________________

Well, that was interesting, but back to normal ones!