Male!Kris x Male!Neko!Reader!

Ez clap knight_of_zodiac 

NOTE! THIS ISN'T THE ADVENTURES OF JUSTICE, SO PLEASE DON'T GET CONFUSED.

___________________________

*Knock knock knock*

"Sweetie, Kris is here to hang out."

Y/n: Really!? Ok!

You were in your room laying on your bed as you looked at your phone when your mom had told you that Kris had come over to hang out, something you were very excited about as you always liked hanging out with Kris. Why did you like hanging out with Kris? Because he was a great friend and because you had a very small crush on him.

So you left your mom and ran down the stairs. You saw your mom smiling at you from the kitchen entrance which made you blush from embarrassment as you walked over to the front door. You shook your head which got rid of the blush and opened the door to see Kris standing there with a small smile which you blushed a bit at.

Y/n: H-Hi Kris!

Kris: S-Sup.

Y/n: Do you wanna come in? Or are we gonna hang out at yours?

Kris:... W-Well, yours first, then the beach.

Y/n: Oh! Ok!

You moved out the way and let Kris come in as you closed the door behind them.

Y/n: W-Well, I wasn't expecting you to come over, so I don't know what we're gonna do.

Kris: I know.

Y/n: You do?

Kris: Mhm, your room.

Y/n: O-Oh, y-you wanna go to my r-room? U-Uhhhh, ok! I'd be happy to show you my room! I don't think you've seen it before...

You trailed off before walking over to the stairs as Kris followed, you both then went upstairs and went to your room. You went inside and let Kris in first as you closed the door behind him. He looked around your room and saw posters of the things you liked with a blue painted room.

Y/n: W-Well, this is my room, I hope you like it! Sorry if it smells, haha.

Kris: It's nice, better than mine.

Y/n: O-Oh! T-Thanks Kris! But I'm gonna have to see YOUR room someday, hehe.

You giggled slightly as your black and white tail wagged in excitement a little which made Kris blush slightly.

Y/n: You said you knew what you wanted to do, what was it?

Kris:... Uhhhh, I'll tell you when your mom's gone, this is... private, between us.

Y/n: Oh, alright! Well, while we wait, do you wanna draw? Or paint nails? Or... uhhhh... bake? We could bake together.

Kris: Hm, drawing sounds nice.

Y/n: Ok!

You gave Kris a smile which made Kris blush a bit more, you went over to your desk and picked up two drawing pads you and Kris would always use to draw together. Kris sat on your bed with his back against the wall as you grabbed the pencils and joined him on the bed and sat close to him while making sure not to sit on your tail.

You handed Kris their notepad with a smile which made them blush again, something you noticed and tilted your head to.

Y/n: Are you ok? Your face is red.

Kris: Y-Yeah, just... a little bit sunburned.

Y/n: Oh, alright. Well, make sure to put some suncream on next time, would want that beautiful face of yours getting hurt.