Suicidal!Kris x Homeless!Male!Reader

Kris: What's the point? Mom doesn't love me… and I have no one else… I don't want to live on this cursed plane anymore…

Kris had walked into the forest with a rough rope… and had no intention of coming back out. And as they walked through the forest, their mind played happy memories for them so they would reconsider their opinions, but the memories would always be plagued by one phrase.

Kris: Why should I care about the past if it's not the present or future?

This phrase made the happy memories dissapear and to only be replaced by bad ones, ones that Kris liked for some reason. But after a lot of thinking and plagued memories, they had reached a clearing with a single tree.

Kris started to set up the rope while half noticing an orange tent amongst the trees. And when the rope was now a noose, they put their head through the hole and when they tightened it, they heard a voice. A deep voice with a hint of concern in it.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Kris:... Leave me alone… this isn't your business…

Y/n: Yet you're doing it on my front lawn.

Kris: YOUR front lawn?

Y/n: Yes. I live in that tent. And I'd much rather not wake up to the sight of a child hanging there.

Kris:... You're an ass… here I am about to end my life and you're complaining I'm doing it on "your" front lawn… why?

Y/n: Because I know what it's like to feel that way.

Kris:...

Y/n: I know I'm just a homeless stranger… but I'm still human… just like you.

Kris' eyes widened as they turned around with the noose still around their neck. And they saw your torn clothes with greasy golden hair and green eyes along with ground in dirt on your face. You pushed your torn t-shirt collar down and showed Kris the red mark you had around your neck.

Y/n: Sure I don't have anything… but at least I have that branch that snapped.

You then took out a piece of the branch out of your pocket and Kris saw that the tip of it had a strand of rope tied around it. You let go of your t-shirt collar so it wouldn't rip and put the piece of the branch back into your pocket that (luckily) didn't have a hole in it compared to your other one.

Y/n:... Please… come inside my tent… so we can talk about it… and trust me… do I look like I do drugs?

Kris let out a snicker as you walked over to your tent before going inside of it. Kris then a minute later took the rope off their neck and joined you in your tent.

When they went in, they saw you boiling something in a kettle which was on a portable stove which was modified to use wood as fuel instead of electricity. Kris sat on a cushion that was opposite yours, and 5 minutes later you poured something green into a metal cup before giving it to Kris.

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm not a witch.

Kris let out a happy exhale before taking a sip of the green liquid with you pouring some for yourself and sitting opposite Kris. And when Kris tasted the green liquid, it tasted like someone had turned the word "Care" into a drink.

Kris: What is this?

Y/n: Nature's feelings towards you.

Kris:...

Y/n: Or pine needle tea as it should be called.

Kris: Oh…

Y/n: Now, for starters, I'm Y/n, what's your name?